ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas/New Year Meet and Drive

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Sorry I didn't make it if it happened I was up north and only came home today will be at SRR though :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
New Forest will be best when it starts getting bit warmer in March/April. Roads are quite good if you ignore the speed limits but there are always loads of cars/animals about!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
New Forest will be best when it starts getting bit warmer in March/April. Roads are quite good if you ignore the speed limits but there are always loads of cars/animals about!

I was in the new forest on new years day. I found a epic corner.... Shame I was rolling in the Hilux Cup, not the 172 :dapprove:

big boost cup
yeah the animals are a bit of a pain for driving just have to know the hotspots. been a while since i was last at a meet/drive car always seems to be broke

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
No worries Matt. What do you reckon you'll get at SRR?

I am hoping for around 185 ... Knowing my luck it wont get close lol it needs to go back to jamsport for a new map and throttle body