ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Elite is is worth it??

Dyson
Is is woth an extra £50 for the Elite over the Premium?

All I can see is a bigger hard drive, all i want to do is play forza and a bit of online etc?:S

Evo 6, E92 320d
It also upscales dvd through intergrated HDMI port, and the size of the harddrive is worth the extra cost.

Evo 6, E92 320d
If you want aslightly better pic and a bigger hard drive go for the elite, failing that hold out for a bit becuase the new generation of premiums will have a HDMI port as well but still a 20gig hard drive.

Evo 6, E92 320d
No , at least not yet, but you can use componant leads, so you still get a high def picture.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Yeh, you probably won't notice a major picture difference unless your real fussy and a bit of a geek like me ;). If you can spring for the extra £50 then do as the hard drive alone will probably be over £100 to buy. Plus i think a few places were doing a couple of free games with the elite, Forza being 1 of them.

TeZ

Non RS : (
^ it just makes sense i would get one but mines not broke YET .....touches lots of wood, They do look swanky, tho my mate bought one we plugged it in .............. 3 red lights. ( no joke) wasn amused so back to Game in witney and slam's it on the desk.