ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Re: "Mechanically Inept" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

My ears are now "tuned" into your car Dave, hear it on the daily as you drive pass the miss's house "popin & bangin" ;)

Must have heard me on the beer run about an hour ago!

The new Leon is a little out of my price range, I drove one a few weeks ago, was pretty impressed!!

Cheers lads :D

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Congrats Dave, that's great news.

You don't need to sell the Clio though. I've been carting round my gf's cousin and sister for 1yr and 9mths respectively. Both the forward and rear facing car seats fit, albeit you can't roll with gansta lean. This is with standard seats of course.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

lol gansta lean my arse!! Im old bill, a gangster lean would not be a good look!

I think im making the right decision, although ill probably buy a ph1 as well, strip it and use as track ****... the mrs didnt say no lol

Owen

ClioSport Admin

;)

Only you know the right thing to do mate, at the end of the day it's only a car and your soon to be son/daughter will no doubt be taking all your attention and £££!

Track ph1 would be awesome. Escape the screaming at home by going and screaming round a track.

CONGRATULATIONS! You cant sell the car though mate, or if you must, take all the good bits off to put on a ph1 ;)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Cheers lads, car has two viewings on sat and two on Sunday so far! Had god knows how many emails too.

Got offered a x plated leon cupra as a swap, funnily enough I didn't take him up on that lol

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

Took a few pics today after a bit of a clean prior to the 5 prospective buyers this weekend. I love this car :(

e2ede72e.jpg

b815f78b.jpg

89d0b699.jpg

e882c68e.jpg

aa98ffe4.jpg

c1ef0587.jpg

1b9f1d60.jpg

80a3cebe.jpg

Renault Clio 1.2 16v

It's just, so, beautiful :'(

Good luck selling though, should go for a tidy amount :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member

Congratulations mate - absolutely chuffed to bits for you. :D Sure, it will be a shame to see the Clio go but... well, happy times ahead. :D

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror

Congratulations on the baby news Dave. Shame you have to sell the clio so soon after getting all that work done. Trust me when i say having a 3 door car with a baby is not that bad!

Evo 5 RS

Never realised how good the Mk3 rs wheel looked. Someones getting a cracking car there

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Congratulations on the baby news Dave. Shame you have to sell the clio so soon after getting all that work done. Trust me when i say having a 3 door car with a baby is not that bad!

I'm concerned about poor little sprog being deaf in 2 mins flat lol

Last edited:
  182Cup, MinesGTR R35

Nice work dave, out of intrest how much was that seal, I painted over the top of mine also a while back and since I have it seems to be leaking oil from somewere and when i took of the inlet manifold to check my plugs were not oiling up i noticed that theres oil in the cannels and groves around the solanoid seel area around that side of plug 4...

30320_1330857629998_1187726070_30794593_4897476_n.jpg

Was yours using alot of oil when it was leaking from that seal a slight burning smell..?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Hi mate, was not leaking a lot, just a little, didnt have any effect on the oil level. Is dry as a bone now. I think the seal was about 4 quid mate

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Car now sold, full asking price to a lad off here. I'm sure he will take good care of it, really sorry to see her go :(

Sorry to dan, rob and Luke, I've sent texts to cancel the viewings tomo. Dave

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Car now sold, full asking price to a lad off here. I'm sure he will take good care of it, really sorry to see her go :(

Sorry to dan, rob and Luke, I've sent texts to cancel the viewings tomo. Dave

Was an utter bargain tbh.

Gutted your missus didnt tell you she was preggers the week before, before i spend oodles on the Trophy ...

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
If it's a girl her middle name will be Clio.... Nope cancel that, mrs just told me I have no chance! Although she does like Ayrton if it's a boy....

astra gsi/cliosport 172

congrats mate i am in same boat second kids on the way and need to sell up soon !

nice car but thay seats must be sore for long drives lol !

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

actually they are really good! no arse related pain at all

astra gsi/cliosport 172

i had a set in my old sarlet road/track car and thot thay were a nightmare i hated them that much for road driving to the track i bought a tralier lol

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Someone got an absolute bargain there Dave! Nice to hear it will be staying in the club though.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

Yeah dont i know it owen! the lads called Jim nice bloke, i hope he's going to look after her :(

though i have been to see a 3 MPS today, christ they are quick, me likes!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
the same idiot on ebay has sent me the following...

8hrs 45minutes left & still ALONG WAY off ur £6k asking price!!

You getting ur mates to put the bits on this? as i cant see it fetchin £6k, unless uve come down to planet reality and asking a realistic price?

im defo interested but the way the car mkt is, cars ave to bargins to get a sale

goodluck if ur stickin at 6k!!
my reply...

Well, as the car is now sold, to a nice lad who paid 6k for it, you can bite me. the only thing i do hope is your not allowed to breed. although given your level of intellect it would seem some humans have actually started breeding with vegetables, and your the end result. turns out inbred degenerates can use eBay, even with with their 6 webbed fingers.

childish but funny all the same!

Evo 5 RS
lol what a fcuking tool, there are lesser specc'ed throttle bodied 182s for sale even atm for the same price. Ebay needs a "Bottle Bidder" button

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
cheers fred, was, but as well know things are only worth what people are willing to pay.

mazda mps awaits.... if i can find a good one!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Hi tim, sorry mate did get your pm, didnt reply until i knew hat was happening. I still have the car, but wouldnt be fair to the lad who has bought it to bring it. I have a N reg 316 automatic to run around in until i have found a MPS with the rights spec, mileage price etc.

Like i have always said tim, boost is for real men.... :rasp:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi tim, sorry mate did get your pm, didnt reply until i knew hat was happening. I still have the car, but wouldnt be fair to the lad who has bought it to bring it. I have a N reg 316 automatic to run around in until i have found a MPS with the rights spec, mileage price etc.

Like i have always said tim, boost is for real men.... :rasp:

Well at least you've finally seen sense! I think you should stay with Renaultsport and get an R26 ;)

If you want to go tomorrow I can pick you up from that layby before the M40.