ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst Modification?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
tw*ts that sit up ur arse
foglights in daytime

Wasn't aware these qualified as mods. :S

Although i'm with you on fogs in the daytime, poor mans daytime running lights, although I hate those too, drives me mental.

I swear they think they're a rally car or something, I accidently switched mine on during the day last week when I turned my headlights on,
I felt so ashamed when I realised, even though they were on by accident. :eek:

Renault Clio 182
What annoys the s**t out of me is the 'finance crew' that has developed were I live in Banbury-Oxfordshire they all either sit out side Mcdonalds or one of the clubs all in vauxhall corsa's or astra's and all comapre the difference between were the stripes are situated or the variation in colour and how much mummy or daddy spend on them these are the same people that also wear burberry shop in halfords and cover there cars in stickers- Im sorry but covering a car in monster and DC stickers does not make you Ken Block, tinting your windows so no one can see you at-all does not make you a gangster and driving round looking like you have been r*pped by halfords is not a good look

Black Gold Trophy
wolfrace wheels
'badboy' bonnets
limo tints
rear lights that have been tinted matt black
Any football related accessory - ie: the england flags that clip on the window frames
Stupid signs in the back window - ie: the infamous "child on board"... like I give a f**k who's 'on board'!

BG 182 FF
I hate the led lights people are putting on, the ones tht come on the new audis the look hideous on anything else

Listerine & Poledo
394348_2689535052014_1665603630_2410027_2091865801_n.jpg

Bux

Golf GTD
People destroying other people's car or bits of their car.
Worst modification imo.

I agree, I don't really agree with what my mate did, I wasn't even there at the time.
Only thing I like is that there is 1 pair of lexus lights gone. I feel bad for the guy who's car it was though.

Bux

Golf GTD

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Jeez I remember that being in Max Power! I think the exhausts were meant to be like Hulk's guns? Not that Hulk's every used guns imo...

This one ^ (someday)
I think my pet hate is when people put a noisy exhaust on a standard car. I saw a focus the other day with a deafening exhaust but the rest of it was completely standard, it just made no sense, just why bother?!

260% JCW
My mate got drunk and saw a Polo with lexus lights on so he punched them out and destroyed them. Cut his hand open a treat:

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/tsbuxton/dc2dfdca.jpg

Worth it though

Your mate sounds like a right prick, the kind that would key your car at night if you fell out.

Speaks volumes about a lot of young lads today who can't handle their alchopops (not all), no respect for other peoples stuff. Even if the owner did fit tacky crap L.E.D lights to their pride and joy who the f**k is he to rip them out.

SCUM

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I think my pet hate is when people put a noisy exhaust on a standard car. I saw a focus the other day with a deafening exhaust but the rest of it was completely standard, it just made no sense, just why bother?!

Have to start somewhere?