ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst Modification?

Clio 182
The title says it all really, what mod cant you stand? for me it has to be the god awful and stupidly named 'Bonnet Bra'.. it doesnt matter what car its on, its looks turdy.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Agree with everything so far

What about aftermarket LED DRLs? Or any super bright LED DRL for that matter...

Volvos keep DRLs real ;)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Dustbin sized back boxes
Hideous body kits
Fast & Furious rear Spoilers on FWD cars
Logo covered Tw*t strips on cars that still have sun visors
Shopping lists
Lexus lights
People that run fog lights during the day (not a mod I know but still pisses me off)

I live in Coventry and the above are considered to be modified cars here.

Last edited:

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
If we're talking about proper mods then an open cone induction kit.

Does nothing but lose power.

Disastra Coupe
Dustbin sized back boxes
Hideous body kits
Shopping lists
Lexus lights
People that run fog lights during the day (not a mod I know but still pisses me off)

Technically they are modified as they're not standard ;) That be why they're considered modified lol.

I'm glad someone said bonnet lifter's actually. They do my head in, ruin's a car so easy.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
LOL, I know they're considered modified cars Ch!ppen:rasp:
but I was getting at the fact that I would consider them abortions.;)

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Chrome alloys
Alloys that don't suit the car: 'oh, new wheels, automatically makes my car better because they aren't standard'

Come to think of it, if you take that sentence and replace the word wheel with lights, wing mirrors, bumpers etc etc... Then you have the mindset of ricers and chavs... Soo many where I live and it annoys me the state of some of the cars.

Just because you've changed a part doesnt mean it's good!!!

Sorry
/rant

Disastra Coupe
LOL, I know they're considered modified cars Ch!ppen:rasp:
but I was getting at the fact that I would consider them abortions.;)

Haha, i know... Just messing :rasp:

Chrome alloys
Alloys that don't suit the car: 'oh, new wheels, automatically makes my car better because they aren't standard'

Come to think of it, if you take that sentence and replace the word wheel with lights, wing mirrors, bumpers etc etc... Then you have the mindset of ricers and chavs... Soo many where I live and it annoys me the state of some of the cars.

Just because you've changed a part doesnt mean it's good!!!

Sorry
/rant

Mod's should always be carefully picked. Less is more and all that.

clio 182
little cars with big wheels
shopping list down car doors - most of the cars i see with these have lexarse lights and twin 10inch exhausts lol

just makes the cars look so tatty

Milltek'd clio 182
The title says it all really, what mod cant you stand? for me it has to be the god awful and stupidly named 'Bonnet Bra'.. it doesnt matter what car its on, its looks turdy.

yeah but if you have had a fresh paint job the last thing you want is stone chips, so thats the purpose of the thing, alot of people use it for looks, which on some cars they look ok with, but they do serve a purpose

Astra Twintop
I want a "dustbin" exhaust on my Corolla!

Altho I'd need pair!!!

Although saying that, the current exits aren't small

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
803743ac.jpg

260% JCW
Tow straps and towing eyes.......makes it look like your car always breaks down.

Private plates......more so on a Clio. Use the extra cash you have to burn and by a better motor. One worthy of a private plate.

Coloured wheels...ie red......yellow.....ect. Something a 5 year old would do.

Astra Twintop
Tow straps and towing eyes.......makes it look like your car always breaks down.

Private plates......more so on a Clio. Use the extra cash you have to burn and by a better motor. One worthy of a private plate.

Coloured wheels...ie red......yellow.....ect. Something a 5 year old would do.

What a load of cack!

There's nothing wrong with private plates

260% JCW
Big one.......;)

Even more so when some tight ass trys to spell something or make up a crap word.

Dustbin sized back boxes
Hideous body kits
Shopping lists
Lexus lights

Where abouts in Coventry are you mate? I used to live there/still work there. Do you have any pics of your car?