ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst Modification?

I can understand most of the tat that people say. Eye lashes, chrome additions, chav exhausts, painted drums..

But what I don't get it the painted calipers!!?? SURELY a painted black caliper, or silver/grey I guess is better than a rusty brown one!!!

Arctic 182FF
Making a replica of sport models. Spend ridiculous amount of money making your 1.2 clio look like a 172/182/v6, really can't see the attraction of being able to say, "I have a car that looks just like the sport model; except its much, much slower"

"I have a car that looks just like the sport model; except its much, much slower"

LOL. Amusing but truthful way of putting it. Presumably if you try and accelerate, you look stupid. If anyone spots the drum brakes, you look stupid. If you try to convince people it's the real thing, you look stupid.

Clio 172 Ph2
Spotted while out on a breakdown

251645_10150201574138258_675239_n.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I saw a blue 172 today with white grills, white fog surrounds and a white rear bumper insert,
it looked like a tube of f*cking aquafresh.

The sad thing was it was a really nice car apart from the toothpaste theme. :dapprove:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I hate it when a friend of yours has really bad taste in cars and modifications, but you feel to bad to say their car is awful when they ask how it looks, so you just have to agree and say you like it feeling like a traitor to yourself!
This :S