ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst clio ever?!

Megane 230 R26
Loving the fake bonnet pins, I gots to gets me some of those for my Trophy! :p This 'tard has made me realise it wouldn't be complete without them! And where can I get one of those faded red bonnets from... :cool:

oh f**k! re: 1st post. thats the bigest bag of w**k ive seen. poor clio....

coucil estate on dole day!

T

titch

see why it has tints i would h8 to been seen in that car 2 ha ha some one should ring pimp my skip for it

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
that clio lives near me and i use the same forum maxxd :eek:... and yet it is a shitter

A red missile
The owner of that abortion should be executed before it breeds, lack of taste on that scale should be a criminal offence.

VX220
Special.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
I used to see that on the way to work too, usually on the A38. I live in Sutton in Ashfield. It's stupidly loud but s**t slow IIRC.
Bailey_1260 whereabouts in Eastwood are you from? I've got a few mates that live there that's all, wondered if you'd know them or not.

172 Cup
thats well nice really like the 2 tone he's got working there!!! Do u think i could make an offer on it?

172 rep
Ha! Loving that one! WTF is up with that bloody exhaust? Really can't see the point in that atall, and as for the rest of it :dead:

It aint to my liking but y'all should'nt diss it really
If it were mine it would be burnt out for insurance purpose lol
nah i would'nt really care what anyone on here thought to be honest
and i by the looks of things he dosent either hehe