ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Worst clio ever?!

Probly not in the right forum but ya gotta keep the mods busy lol. :D

Used to see this on my drive to work then it pulled in the other day,

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

apparently that bit in the front bumper is the "back box" sounds poo! lol.

Theres also 1 thats all boy racer and white down 1 side and Glitter green and rally down tuther! lol.

Golf R soon...
Thats mine, don't diss it :rolleyes:

I bet that "thing" is on barryboys

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats even worse that that shiiter on ebay a few weeks back.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
When you take pics of a horrific bit of work like that, dont you always get worried the owners gonna come running up saying "Alright mate, hows it goin mate you think its sick mate yeah? I've done this.... and that..... and also modded the......."

That, or have my phone/digital camera snatched while being pushed to the floor by 3 of them...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i like the way he/she has stuck elastoplast plasters on the tailgate to get rid og the holes after 'smoothing' the boot!!

When you take pics of a horrific bit of work like that, dont you always get worried the owners gonna come running up saying "Alright mate, hows it goin mate you think its sick mate yeah? I've done this.... and that..... and also modded the......."

That, or have my phone/digital camera snatched while being pushed to the floor by 3 of them...

lol was expectin it, went to look at the other 1 while drive was still in, jus stood in front of it n said "what the fu(k" then realised the driver was there, made a swift exit :D

1.2 16v 2005
Thats a tasty peice of kit, i'd love to have that parked on my driveway! I'm especially loving the tinted rear window and the DUB stickers on the back... tasty! Oh and the adherance to the cruiser code of morals -get the biggest front bumper for your 1.1 shitbox, and who cares about anything else right? Oh and the front exit exhaust? Sheer class, was totaly fooled by the illusion that there was a flame spitting evo lump under there. I bet it goes like s**t of a shovel!

Question: Do you think he's asked for a "motorsport" sunstrip and an E-tec rear wing for xmas?

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha......
wait...... i havent finished.. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!

thats my fave car EVER! amazing craftsmanship right in front of us right there!

1 Series Coupe
that front exhaust system is going to cause problems when he uses that car as a snow plough... thats what it is isnt it?

he clearly has some crazy spoiler too, what with the 'billet' mounts on the roof, prob having it extended and ''improved'' as we speak

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
I am still confused as to why the BACK box is at the FRONT. tut . he musta spent a fortune on pipes to the get exhaust to the rear again

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
who o why o why................. this is like that guy that paints his beard green....

i think his parents didn't give him enough attention as a kid.

lol

every time i look i ask more questions,

why has he put bonnet ins at the front?!

why has he cut out his bonnet n put perspex behind it?!

lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I cant work out why his 'badboy' bonnet has faded?? Surely it was repainted when it was created?

But back on the subject, i'd have hit him. Seriously. That offends me and makes my eyes itch worse than hayfever. What a useless, stupid, uneducated, inbred shitkicker.

Mazda MX5 1.8
good god!!

and look at the brackets on the roof for a 'small' spoiler lol
that would really finish it off

Tungy
Obveeusly it aint finished yet innit! work in progress nahmeean m8? guna luk sik as f**k when its been all sprayed up n s**t

ITB BG 182
Oh my GOD!! you imbociel peter kay double chin homo.
How can anyone even think that car looks ok its not even s**t its crapper than crap i just can not think of a word that would describe that creation of mechanical engineering.
Maxx.com is the mansfield cruise forum and what a bunch of tossers they are.
I love the jaggerd effect in the back window fron the tints to go with the tribal signs. The clio and DUB why... and the ducktape from the smoothing with ya toothpaste, an sorry but did some one nick his spoiler or did he think it looks "cool"
RIGHT im stopping at that as i could go on for ever an ripp the sh1t out of it.
I bet that car inside its soul is crying out for a lorry just to hit it and put the misery to an end....