ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria

Nothing at the mo :(
Anyone into WoW and got the new expansion?

I have and i quiet like it, the new 85+ areas are quiet fun!

I just don't have time for sub games anymore. I've heard there are some new bits, pet battles, talent spec overhaul, 3person dungeons for fast track levelling etc.

New races do look fun!

Have you re-rolled a new char?

Yaris Hybrid
It is far better than Cataclysm ever was. I'd say almost as good as Wrath of the Lich King.

I'd rate it higher than Wrath if it wasn't for being forced to do daily quests in order to get the gear needed to raid. Especially as the questing system isn't as fun as say GW2 as you have the issue of thousands of anti social no life virgins all flying around trying to tag as many mobs as possible instead of grouping up.

That really puts me off daily quests but I am forced to do them so as you can imagine I am pretty annoyed at having to spend my evening running doing that before I can do the stuff I want to do.

Oh yeah and now when you do dungeons you only get a fraction of the points or emblems that you used to get in the past but the gear costs the same price.

So basically if you want to raid you are now reliant on winning items from bosses as you can't easily buy items with points unless you play for five hours a day.

Of course there are still loads of ninja looters out there so not only do they steal your items but they also stop you from being able to raid as you can't get replacement gear items with points so easily.

Nissan 350z
Saw this the other night, aparently hackers have found a way to kill everyone in cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I stopped playing during WotLK - being in a top 100 guild meant that I had little ( no) life at all :(

It all looks a bit diluted and irritating now though. Raiding isn't what it used to be...

work for BMW
Used to be play it hardcore but every expansion has made it worse and worse so to me now it's a dead game

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So is 90 the level cap now? And there are panda bears? I did get an invitation to the beta but never bothered. Don't want to get sucked in.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Tempted to try this. I've not played in a few years though.

Got an 85 Gnome Rogue as my main, so I'd probably use him again.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I can't really be arsed with anything like that anymore anyway. Lol.

Sitting at a desk to play games FTL. :eek:

Evo 5 RS
Generally people who play WoW use laptops. Casual gamers. It's for E-tards.

I'd be surprised if they could manage sitting at a desk without thinking of it as work and freak out. Might lose their benefits.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
f**k raiding on a laptop.

I left WoW during WotLK. So all my characters are gonna be 80 (main was an Elemental Shaman, had about 7/8 level 80's that were raid ready though).

I'm going to buy Guild Wars 2, it seems a lot more complete to me than WoW is these days. WoW went massively downhill after tier 6 raiding (Burning Crusade)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
PC only, no subs. Purchase the game and play it for free.

I played GW one, and the first 2 expansions before moving to WoW. I loved the game, I had a hell of a lot more "fun" playing it than WoW. It didn't feel like a grind really.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I tried WoW for 30 minutes and couldn't stand it, I'm sure it's a good game but I just couldn't play it. I think sub games are ok as long as you're happy with what you're getting. It's not a lot of money and if you're one of those people that play for years, I imagine they give you a lot of play time that you're unlikely to have got from a normal retail game.