ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F.I.S.T. Forged In Shadow Torch

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Got this game free on Epic as I have so many others, and never bothered installing it until my little boy pointed at it while we were scrolling through the list looking for something to play.

What a surprising game this is. I was expecting we'd play it for an hour or so and get bored, but it's actually a really solid game and so far I've put about 12 hours into it!

The graphics are ridiculously good for this type of game, the story is actually engaging, the voice acting is decent, and the sound design is great.

More importantly though is the gameplay, which is absolutely fantastic. The enemies are challenging, there's a decent amount of upgrades for your weapons without being excessively complex, and the level design can be challenging without becoming frustrating like some other games of this type.

If you've already got it in your Epic library and haven't played it, download it and give it a go. You won't be disappointed.