ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wolfenstein - The New order

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Nearly picked this up yesterday but Southpark Stick Of Truth was 25 quid so got that instead lol.
Will pick it up on Xbox one when I get paid.

A SHED!
Ok its getting 9/10, just gets better and better. Old school shooter with substance rather the sh*te peddled by cod etc.

Yaris Hybrid
Finished it last night and I'm blown away. I buy around 20 to 25 games a year and can only be arsed to finish 5 or 6. This one is right up there with the best. I like games with strong characters and loved this one on a par with Bioshock Infinite and TLoU. If it had come out in 2013 it would be in my top 5 of that year.

Some amazing political points in it too like the conversation with "J" where he talks about how the good guys aren't really good guys in his eyes etc.

I feel there is a lot of untapped potential in this alternative history universe and if it sold well there could hopefully be a sequel.

No spoilers but my favourite character in the game is still alive and well in Berlin and mightily p*ssed off so there is potential there for the head villain in the next game. Plus of course the big man Mr H is still there for a third sequel. Don't think it will happen but I can dream.

dk

911 GTS Cab
One of the very few games I ever finished was Red Faction, which someone mentioned is like this, so might have to invest, I rarely play games as it is though and have watchdogs arriving tomorrow.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I hardly play games anymore tbh, but this one seems to have grabbed me. I'm not bothering with Watchdogs, not yet anyway. I'm thinking of replaying the Deus Ex DLC again as I've not played it for a while and really enjoyed it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Played this at my mates the other night. I should have bought it instead of Watchdogs.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Oh dear. Is it not good m8?

D.

Yeah it is, but it's nowhere near a "next gen" title. Graphically, physically, everything is just past/current-gen. The character models are terrible, especially the eyes. Ubisoft aren't particularly bad at this lark, what with Assassin's Creed etc. but they've been incredibly lazy here.

Saying that, there's plenty to see and do, and that does rescue it.

White APE
Really enjoying this so far. Loved it when I found a mattress to sleep on and ended up "dreaming" playing a level of old school doom.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've lent this off my mate and it's bloody brilliant. I loved the train part and the two big robots. I've just escaped the prison. Brilliant game.

I know what someone meant now when they said the intro was long though. Didn't expect credits to start rolling when they did.
I'm glad there isn't Multiplayer on this, about time there was a decent story instead of a short campaign and most effort put to online /dlc

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished this. Absolutely brilliant game, definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't got it.
Although no Multiplayer, which I think is a good thing, there looks to be a good bit of replay-ability to it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Finished this on the PC over the weekend. Really enjoyed it - though the dual-wielding options got a bit silly. Twin marksman rifles that you can't scope with - lol.

Aside from that, it was great from start to finish. I might even play it through again!

D.

White APE
I completed this and am replaying in the other timeline this time. Some subtle differences between the 2. Most noticeable is the locks, one is electric where you connect the wires, the other is barrel locks you need to pick. Plus different characters at the hideout etc.

I've also found whole floors in levels I missed first time round (or they are just different on this timeline)

Fiesta ST-2
Really enjoyed it too, great fun! Although one level where you climb through a window there's a wall directly in front and the texture of it looks terrible from distance and up close.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone finish the Nightmare on this?

You ca dream if you find a bed and you return to the original game.
f**king well hard!

Golf R32
I've done the nightmare level a couple of times, good fun , the only let down is it's the same level each time. Easier once you find the assault rifle :)

Really enjoyed the whole game though, played it through a couple times just to find stuff and still doesn't get boring each time

White APE
Yeah I found the night are and have completed it. Admittedly I died the first few attempts.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Just completed this!

Wow, what a game, definitely up there with the best.

How it got such a mediocre scoring is beyond me.