ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wipers packed up!!!

The wipers packed on me today when i was washing the screen.the link bar came off one side but thats easy to fix.

I took the assembly out and the motor is seiezed or something, will not turn and has got hot because its trying to go back i think and something is stopping it. ive taken the motor off the rest but its too hot to do anything with it at the mo

Does anyone know what the problem is, will i need a new motor??

Help

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

has it blown the wiper fuse? if the fuse is ok then the moters probably got damaged due to the strain it was under when the linkage got jammed.

Both relay and fuse were fine. took the motor apart, added a bit of grease and put it back together. pluged it back in and it worked fine. So put everything bac k the way it was and it works but is making alot more noise than it used too. will see how long it lasts but will prob need a new motor.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

it probably overheated the moter when the linkage got jammed.see how long it lasts like you say.