ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why Don't more people RAT there clio's?

1.2 y0!
mycarrat.jpg

I think more people should rat clio's FTW :dead:

lol :rasp:

1.2 y0!
just for sh**s and giggles really, hate the forced rat look think it should be left to old vdubs imo, just wanted to see other peoples opinions! mix it up a bit i suppose

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Lies thats awesome, not forced rat either tbh, iirc it sat under a tree for months!

1.2 y0!
Hmmm ratting woman, Whats that then???
stripping them back
f***ing them up
then leaving them to rot???
lmao

I like the look of a worn, dirty car on the outside - it gives it a bit a character. But people get carried away with stickers and barrels on roofs.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just for sh**s and giggles really, hate the forced rat look think it should be left to old vdubs imo, just wanted to see other peoples opinions! mix it up a bit i suppose

Get it rite its RAT rods that started it not VW's

1.2 y0!
i didnt say VW's started it, obv it was the rat rods i just think the old aircooled VDubs pull it off best!

Just a way for people with no money or appreciation for a high standard in bodywork to f**k a car up and claim it's cool, it's like cutting your dick off but just because more then one person will cut his off, thus making it cool.....Get a grip

Disastra Coupe
Looks stupid. The old rusty hot rod's can look good. But a bit of paint splatter, rust and some dodgy stickers looks silly.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Just not a fan of this. Wasn't it old hot rods that the owners never bothered with on the body work front as all their money went on engine upgrade? Doesn't really cut it with a 4 cylinder euro hatch from the 90s imo

Mk5 golf gti
Maybe people would rather have a car that looks good?

rat look is an excuse to drive round in a heap of s**t

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just a way for people with no money or appreciation for a high standard in bodywork to f**k a car up and claim it's cool, it's like cutting your dick off but just because more then one person will cut his off, thus making it cool.....Get a grip

What??

Never above 25mpg
HazRat.jpg

Hazza's car before he had the granny wagon that I did a while back.

But purposely making a car ratlook defeats the object of it. Ironic.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
rat look is an excuse to drive round in a heap of s**t

Its not is it. If my cars a heap of s**t then its a heap of s**t I don't need an excue to drive it.

Its a laugh, a bit of fun, something to do for a hobby. Something some people on this forum would do well to realise. Not all of us want to polish our cars using moose cum on a drying towel and complain about the cost of petrol.

Some of us like enjoying all aspects of car ownership and driving.

Its not is it. If my cars a heap of s**t then its a heap of s**t I don't need an excue to drive it.

Its a laugh, a bit of fun, something to do for a hobby. Something some people on this forum would do well to realise. Not all of us want to polish our cars using moose cum on a drying towel and complain about the cost of petrol.

Some of us like enjoying all aspects of car ownership and driving.

Driving a small French hatchback isn't the best start off to enjoyable car ownership as it is so making it look even worst is beyond me. On a plus note ratrods are cool as f**k!