ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio & Gold Wheels - yes or no

So, im on the hunt for some wheels for my car .... quickly photoshopped .... thoughts?

7803798800_236e917142_b.png

Vectra
would look good but you'd need some serious lows but then you'd find daily driving difficult so not worth it imo

GTD, Lupo
There were my old wheels i was running on my Mk2 Golf and i think the candy red would look amazing against the white. They were 4x100 and cost about £800 plus tyres.

2589270599_a556f568cb_z.jpg

GTD, Lupo
Liking those BBS wheels Paul.

Yeah they were stunning, wife hated them as i got them instead of an engagement ring. :clap: had to wait another year. I sold them to a lad in Liverpool and they got stolen within a week. I was gutted!

done some photoshopping .... bit of colour coding and those lush red bbs wheels. i personally think it makes a huge difference and its just about affordable! just hope my insurance company wont mind it :eek:
7822330194_5da2e0ce97_b.png

GW 197 cup
I think the gold would look sweet, just needs mad lows to pull them off, I want a set of Bbs just can't afford it ATM ;/