ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which would win ?

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
this forum is full of keyboard warriors.
less talking and more action i think. CS should arange a day at the pod and settle all these pathetic arguments!!!!!! :nono:

agree, if sum1 wants to arrange a day down pod i`ll be the first name down, i`m not affraid of losin lol, al part of the game ;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
You won't use much going down the strip tbh...say 10-12 runs on an average day....thats only 3 miles toe down!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
^^^10-12 run`s on average?? b*****d i`ve never had anyway near that many!!

Well I queue all day from 9till they chuck you out.....other people will spend half the day mincing about watching/eating etc.

I've been to pod before and got only 5 runs but also been and done 35 runs before...very hit & miss.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
wish i cud get that many runs in, i must just pick the busy days lol when you going next?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
190mph top speed? You serious? Have you removed the limiter and actually had that GPS verified? Not saying its untrue, just hard to believe to be honest! :)

I've done 190 in a CSL. Got pictures somewhere.

Good effort chap, wouldn't mind seeing them, but for the record i wasn't saying its not possible, its just that the M5 (for example) with its 507bhp will hit 205mph give or take if you remove the limiter, and the M3 CSL only has 350bhp (when compared to the M5), again, give or take, so thats why i questioned it...:)

I've done 190 in a CSL. Got pictures somewhere.

Good effort chap, wouldn't mind seeing them, but for the record i wasn't saying its not possible, its just that the M5 (for example) with its 507bhp will hit 205mph give or take if you remove the limiter, and the M3 CSL only has 350bhp (when compared to the M5), again, give or take, so thats why i questioned it...:)

I'll send you some. Can't remember the forum, but it was a BMW one and everyone was posting pics of their speedometers and some of the M5 chaps posted some goin a fair few over 2ton! /JEALOUS!

:eek: I see you're from manchester... where abouts?

Loads of RS drivers from manc but I rarely ever see them :dapprove:

Last edited:
Ollie, Glad to have your beemer back?

Sure am fella, picked it up Saturday morning, went out for a four hour blast, then came home for some well earned food. Then went into Manchester for a few but I just wanted to drive more so sacked town off and went for another drive.

Looking muchos clean too! Will be lending Porshas dads camera at some point in the week to get some 'sexy' night shots of it :D

I think I am mildly missing you on MSN, lol :dapprove:.

x

Ollie, Glad to have your beemer back?

Sure am fella, picked it up Saturday morning, went out for a four hour blast, then came home for some well earned food. Then went into Manchester for a few but I just wanted to drive more so sacked town off and went for another drive.

Looking muchos clean too! Will be lending Porshas dads camera at some point in the week to get some 'sexy' night shots of it :D

I think I am mildly missing you on MSN, lol :dapprove:.

x

I am the same Sweet Sweety Ol but I think it might be for the best. The heart will grow stronger the longer we are away from each other :eek:

Hurry n get them pics up :)

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
ain`t got n msn, not abig lover off the internet only come on to go on here!! sad b*****d ain`t i??

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
gettin my car back on thursday :cool:, so i`ll defo be going on the 13th october (late night special till 9pm) if ya fancy going? should be a gud day (eccept ur petrol, ouch) afew of me mates going including the RX7 wink wink ;)