ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which phone?

PH1 172
Samsung Galaxy I7500

LG Viewty Smart

HTC Hero

Anybody who has one of these could you please let me know what you like and don't like about the phone please :)

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
If the LG Viewty is anything like the old one, then it's a pile of shite.

And from the people that I've seen with the HTC, they say it's not bad, but gets laggy when they use it sometimes.

PH1 172
After reading more into the reviews it seems the LG phone is a camera phone more than anything else which is not what I want. I am after a phone that allows me to surf the net whenever and where ever I am without hassle.

That said I have noticed the Blackberry 8900 curve and although it is not touch screen like the rest, it comes out cheaper each month with my upgrade on O2......would anyone recommend this phone for the internet etc?

If the LG Viewty is anything like the old one, then it's a pile of s**te.

And from the people that I've seen with the HTC, they say it's not bad, but gets laggy when they use it sometimes.

Is that the internet or the phone in general?

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
That was the phone in general, tbh.

I'm surprised that no-ones been in and said get an iPhone yet, and seeing as you're wanting a phone for the internet, that'd be what I suggest. I just got the iPod Touch, and going on that for web browsing, it's pretty damn good. Especially if you're after touch screen.

PH1 172
Have been looking at the Iphone deals but to me these are not cheap and I want a phone to be a phone at the end of the day, which I can connect to the internet on and not one that started life as a music gadget and has been adapted (very well) to be used as a phone to. Plus the fact I already have an ipod means I don't an itouch or iphone :).....

N-series imo and experience are s**te!!!!

What do people think and have people tried the Samsung i8910 HD?

Is there a phone out there I am missing all together :-/

PH1 172
Right completely ignore the above statement from me lol.............I went over to the dark side and upgraded to a Iphone 3G for free on O2 paying £35 a month for 18months :)

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Right completely ignore the above statement from me lol.............I went over to the dark side and upgraded to a Iphone 3G for free on O2 paying £35 a month for 18months :)

How did you manage to get it free on this tariff Terry??
According to the O2 site, it's £96.89.

Be interested in your haggling technique to get this deal, as my contract is up for renewel on Saturday.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
How did you manage to get it free on this tariff Terry??
According to the O2 site, it's £96.89.

Be interested in your haggling technique to get this deal, as my contract is up for renewel on Saturday.

Probably a reconditioned unit...

PH1 172
Probably a reconditioned unit...

Yes that is correct and the only way you can tell this, is by the O2 box it comes in instead of the Apple one. The reconditioned ones are phones that customers did not want within the 14 days they are entitled to send it back, once sent back it goes straight to Apple where they do a complete overhaul of any part that looks used e.g. the front and back face plates are changed, everything wiped off the phone and then latest software loaded on. Very happy with the phone and saving myself £96 tbh :)