ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where does your clio sleep

Abarth 500
Here....well not in the middle, but u get the idea
IMG_1128.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
tramp clio...but thats because the Posh Rolls Royce is tucked up in the posh garage with his posh 1937 Hillman Minx for company...

At home- Parked outside in the cul de sac where I can see it.
At Uni- In the secure car park next to a black saxo.
At the g/f's- Open car park :(

RB 197 + Cup Pack
Mine is parked on the drive right outside the front door where I can see it!

Attachments

• DSCN0479.jpg
    DSCN0479.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 31
  M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Used to be away from the house in the middle of the cul-de-sac or where ever I could park at my mum's, since then it just fits in the garage with normally two or more bikes.

The bikes come first though adn the Clio goes on my very steep drive.

Clio 172 mk2
Middle class

Was posh but was kicked out onto the driveway to make way for the drumkit and other crap in the garage.

within 4/5ft of my front door though so nice and safe...I hope

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
In our front yard, can't see it from the road with motion detecting CCTV

P9280094.jpg

RS Clio 182
Posh Clio but a light sleeper and always up and raring to go first thing in the morning which is more than can be said for its owner usually :)

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
If it were a zonda then it would be covered up like that megane maybe.Other than that like jesus said it only a fookin clio so keep the old s**t anywhere.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
semi trampy clio.. depends where I ditch it.

The van is on the drive at the min, and the poppy could be parked anywhere when she gets home.

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Most nights middle class on the drive and other nights in our luxury heated workshop at work.....think of it as a dirty night at the hilton!

Clio DCi 65
In parking spot 349 at my apartment parking space lol, direct view of my balcony, think its got some camera on it and security gates to it!

shame its an absolute piece of junk lol!

Clio 172 mk2
If it were a zonda then it would be covered up like that megane maybe.Other than that like jesus said it only a fookin clio so keep the old s**t anywhere.

+1

I think that sums my view up 100%, used to be way to anal about the car.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
in the locked internal garage behind a set of gates in a dead end road:approve:

Astra Twintop
across the road, flanked by a rover 75 and a fence.....

when its windy its in the driveway!