ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats ur fav thing on ur clio?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
:eek: heres mine,makes me smile! keep it going guys........

dawns528.jpg

dawns529.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
the look on a bmw drivers face as you have 4th on the motorway and make him look uber silly.................

ST
Sportster CS', the looks from other road users (got a thumbs up from a guy in a GT3 RS once), my dazziling HID's, the colour, the rarity..

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i dont go out at night with my candel lights!! i stay in and have lots of sex with the other half (yeah sorry im just jealous) :rasp: LOL hehe

Xenon's need to be on day and night! Lend us your misses and i'll lend you a proper RS! ;)

sounds a fair deal to me (but you dont know what she looks like) LOL

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thats the difference between us - i am really fussy! LOL :) - ill have to sort you a picture out tho some time ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Winding you up! I'm a fussy c**t! Hence why i get the least amount of action! lol

Mk4 .:R32
lol. it doesn't really look like that. although I'm tempted on some 17" silver turinis. Getting H&Rs fitted next week if all goes to plan so it will be as low as that

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
my tints probs, keeps it cool in the summer and my air feeds . o and the old sound system. ill put pics up later :)

T Reg clio 1.4
My new wheels i just put some 15" dynamique ones on they look a million times better than my 15" megane coupe ones.

Elise S1 B&C 140
love the fact that it costs half what my old type R.A used to cost to run, and altough its not as quick its nearly as much fun

GW Stage 2 R26
painted the calipers black with some yelloow ap racing stickers and laquer. looks prety darn good if i say so myself