ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the view on the V6, have they peaked?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
A mix of optimistic hyperinflation dealers and delusional owners. They fail to realise what you can get for the money.

A clio v6 or Lotus Exige V6.

If they sell at that money, does that still make them delusional?

Moneys money, no matter what you think of the market place. R5 Turbos were attainable at 5k my dad tells me and you couldn't give them away way back when.

Supply > Demand > Opinion of value

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
If they sell at that money, does that still make them delusional?

Moneys money, no matter what you think of the market place. R5 Turbos were attainable at 5k my dad tells me and you couldn't give them away way back when.

Supply > Demand > Opinion of value

It they sell no clearly not delusional.

Those up at rediculous values are yes. Delusional. They soon realise how out of touch they really are when they relist at a much lesser price tag.

The supply demand thing works but the more you overprice it the more niche buyer you target, one who buys on principle than need. Those are few and far between and like I've mentioned, when you have superior machines falling into the price tag then you know the limit.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Will be interesting to see how much this one goes for!

658ca16a57fdc0e33995e0a2b7299f50.jpg

If I win the lotto next week I'm having it! (Along with the 45k acid)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Will be interesting to see how much this one goes for!

658ca16a57fdc0e33995e0a2b7299f50.jpg

If I win the lotto next week I'm having it! (Along with the 45k acid)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also intetested - As the mileage is quite high @ ~ 49-50k but a very rare colour - plus the plate is great.
Will it go for more than 40k- hum......

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Also intetested - As the mileage is quite high @ ~ 49-50k but a very rare colour - plus the plate is great.
Will it go for more than 40k- hum......

Steve... like your guessed valuation, your guess at mileage is wrong fella. I expected better from you on both counts haha..

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I did put approx 49 seeing as Last MOT was mid 47s
Merely academic anyway-

I hope it sells top dollar - keeps other classic renaults going up as well--

I wish Id have kept Nick Trotts LY V6 ( FG55 XXL )

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
@Willliams Lunar is a gorgeous car and one of the best condition Vee's I have come across - the mileage on this car defies its epic condition.

Worth £50k and not a penny less.

Good luck with the sale Shaun mate.