ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you do?

Clio 172 ph2
So got myself a set of 15" Matt Black Pro Race 1.2.... just got 2 problems.

1/ It's still winter and I don't really want to fit them yet...

B/ I'm running standard shocks on Eibach springs. Think I might need coilovers...

So... What do I do?

20121103_224459.jpg

20121103_224450.jpg

Car as is now...

20120909_190602.jpg

All suggestions welcome...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Who cares what time of year it is, they belong outside, as intended by the manufacturer.

They're wheels, not a puppy.

Fire them on and drive it, like a man.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Personally i wouldnt put them on

Sell them to me for half what you paid for them please, ideal track wheels

Who cares what time of year it is, they belong outside, as intended by the manufacturer.

They're wheels, not a puppy.

Fire them on and drive it, like a man.

I would disagree...

Some people put their puppies outside in the winter... and they clearly don't belong there.

So... why would you want to scratch your shiny wheels up on gritty/salty/muddy roads when it's dark pretty much most of the time? Keep them indoors until the spring and then fit them when the weather improves.

Your car looks better on the 16" anyway IMO.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I would disagree...

Some people put their puppies outside in the winter... and they clearly don't belong there.

So... why would you want to scratch your shiny wheels up on gritty/salty/muddy roads when it's dark pretty much most of the time? Keep them indoors until the spring and then fit them when the weather improves.

Your car looks better on the 16" anyway IMO.

Scratch them, with salt.

okay.

Clio 172 ph2
Pm me your paypal address, im assuming thats including delivery..........the post below the origional is void sorry

Haha.... As if!!!

Think I'm gonna fit them for 7 days.... If I think I need coilovers, I'll take them off and wait out! Cheers guys.... Oh... and they're not for sale!!!! Haha

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Are they a direct fit? Most popular in ford pcd aren't they?

I wouldn't worry about putting them or coilovers - spacers first ;)

Clio 172 ph2
I'll pop into my Uncle's place next weekend and get the car on the ramp. Wheels off and on in 5 minutes.... then pics up for a debate! Will update Saturday afternoon and see what the consensus is.....

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Haha.... As if!!!

Think I'm gonna fit them for 7 days.... If I think I need coilovers, I'll take them off and wait out! Cheers guys.... Oh... and they're not for sale!!!! Haha

First rule of cliosport.net club, no jokes :) Just stick them on mate, sure they will be fine

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Here's a snap of mine on sportlines to give you an idea of how they sit. I'd put them on now, see how you feel. Winter's not gonna be that harsh on 'em!!
SDC10578.jpg
[/IMG]

clio 182 sport
im glad your doin this because i have eibachs on now and im going to go to 15's i wanted to see if i need coil overs or not :)

Clio 172 ph2
Well... I've fitted them!!!

20121121_160314.jpg

I know the calipers need doing. Will do them over X-mas as I have a month off!!!! :clap:

20121121_160340.jpg