ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What walkman phone.....?

My W800i has finally died, after using it for nearly 18 months, which is quite good for me!

I dont own, nor plan to own , an IPod, so top of the list of priorities is a good walkman feature, now I know the Sony phones do the job. So I am looking at the W950i. The only draw back there is lack of camera, and on drunk nights out its always good to whip out the phone and snap away. So then i looked at the W850i. has anyone got either of these phones?

Would I be better looking at something like an N73 for example? Or any any other phones that offer good walkman functions.

Thanks

w810i is a cheap alternative to the w850i with basically the same features... and its robust too!! mine is still going strong 1 year on, not 1 single fault as of yet!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i've got a w810i, wicked really, good camera and very very robust. mines been dropped more times than a prostitutes pants! lol

only bad thing if you can call it is no cover for the camera lense.

i had a w810i... Couldn't recomend it more, faultless!. You can pick them up fairly cheep aswell. Look at amazon.com for a Sony Duo Card for it.

Sy

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Only ever used the W810I as a walkman phone, head phones are great on it.

Been a very good phone for me, as said, very hard wearing, not had any problems with it.

Pikey Truck
W950i - Big memory, no cam. touch screen, good headfones, too big.

w850i - good memory, decent cam, good headfones, average size.

Lou

My W810i died on Friday so replaced it with a K800i. I'd go for a K800i as Harry says it has all the same walkman features!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Loving my w850i too! Just not that impressed with the battery!! :(

I can't remember what phone it is my mate has but he has one of them thin ones, but he has to charge it every night. It wont turn the screen backlight thing off. Its ridiculous.