ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is it with the Exaltos???

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, it maybe a run of bad luck, but I doubt it. I live at the same address and work at the same place as I have done for years. Yet unbelievably, I've picked up a third puncture in just 12 months with the 182...

Actually, that's a lie - techinically it's four. When I had it repaired today, there was a screw and a nail in the same tyre. Thank god (unlike the other two occasions) neither went through the tyre wall or shoulder.

What I can't undertstand is that in nearly 9 years of car ownership prior to the 182, I've only ever had one puncture. Either someone is taking the piss (but surely they would knacker all four tyres for a 'laugh'?) or the Michelins are very, very soft and pick up all sorts of s**t.

On a lighter note, I had a bill for £8.49 for the repair. Much nicer than £130 for a bloody new Exalto.... ;)

D.

Firstly what size wheels ahve you got if it costs you £130 for a tyre lol.

Just bad luck i guess, not really sure why this is in technical :S

Mégane RS
Sounds like bad luck mate, never had any problems with the exalto PE1, PE2's or my Pilot sports