ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Had them a couple of weeks now, but forgot to make any update,
VXR half leather Recaros on custom rails, loving them tbh, sit a good couple inches lower than the Clio ones.

Attachments

• 29497984_10155292258672091_2766556016387555328_n.jpg
    29497984_10155292258672091_2766556016387555328_n.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 118

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Had them a couple of weeks now, but forgot to make any update,
VXR half leather Recaros on custom rails, loving them tbh, sit a good couple inches lower than the Clio ones.
I've looked at this before, they seem a bit cheaper than the renaultsport ones too. They corsa ones?

Clio 182
Anyone want to come clean my 182? no motivation whatsover even tho weather is nice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clio 182
Did manage to get my self outside and clean inside and outside of the car. Also sprayed underneath it to wash salt off and tidied up the engine bay

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RB 182 Cup,E46 M3 CS
Well, *I* didn’t do most of it but the car has been at Gary Burnett’s in Warrington. Here’s what got done today;

KTR Janspeed Supersport exhaust fitted
Eibach Proline springs fitted front and rear
New top mounts
New near side track rod end
New Inner and outer arb bushes
New outer c.v boot clips
Tracking
Air con regas
New washer pump/washer jets
Stereo fixed, removed earthing in passenger door (poorly fitted aftermarket speakers)

All for a bargain price, car is almost perfect now; sounds and handles like it should.

8DC6C917-8AD0-419F-BC63-8CAC6DE11928.jpeg

62210F4D-030B-420A-8A65-6862616A9A9B.jpeg

C1A41D48-7D37-404A-8415-38601BA51E8B.jpeg

RB 182 Cup,E46 M3 CS
That looks ace and surprising as the pics i've seen with pro's and they dont drop like that. Sportlines do.

Anywaysssss, car looks :smile:

Cheers mate! To be honest I wasn’t gonna lower it, but there was a non-branded spring at the front and a genuine Renault one was nearly as much as the entire Eibach set. It does look better now.

The exhaust was a good call too so thanks for that, a bit more noise but not antisocial which is just what the doctor ordered!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers mate! To be honest I wasn’t gonna lower it, but there was a non-branded spring at the front and a genuine Renault one was nearly as much as the entire Eibach set. It does look better now.

The exhaust was a good call too so thanks for that, a bit more noise but not antisocial which is just what the doctor ordered!

What did you go for exhaust wise?

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
Yeah I'm on here but don't post that much, were you in the RB 182 with the cage?Looked nice and sounded sweet on the pit wall.

That's me!

I had my wet wheels on, I couldn't believe how slippery it was, I spun on my second lap as I forgot my ABS isn't working!

After that and after some tyre pressure adjustments I was going OK.

11 year ownership Birthday party for the Vee in the next couple of days. I might even give it a wash, although the muddied up shitty rally look looks quite good!

- Pirate Dan, yeah I still haven't done a thread etc. I'm so s**t, sorry!

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Washed, waxed and sealed, got some pretty good reflections, added color coded side strips that I painted up last week and seatbelt currently soaking too get them a bit better than they were, just can't get too soak lower part of belt :(
IMG_20180401_153622.jpg
IMG_20180401_154807.jpg

BMW 320d SE
Washed, waxed and sealed, got some pretty good reflections, added color coded side strips that I painted up last week and seatbelt currently soaking too get them a bit better than they were, just can't get too soak lower part of belt :( View attachment 1361943 View attachment 1361944

Have you tried unbolting that seatbelt mount? It’s easy and means you can get all of it in to soak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk