ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Clio 182 2005
Intended to replace the cracked scorpion resonator, instead managed to snap the hand break cable, will order new ones and try again next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182
Intended to replace the cracked scorpion resonator, instead managed to snap the hand break cable, will order new ones and try again next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just done cables my self today. Easier than expected ha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Steam Cleaned under the car

IMG_1861.JPG

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looks rather scary!

Thats what I thought but its solid and very very well built.

Its used for steam cleaning off road land rovers so it it can take the weight of one of them im sure it can handle the Clio :up:

Fitted new complete n/s exterior mirror housing, 12v socket, door contact switches & radio unit.

Jobs I've meaning to do for a while and thought I'd make the most of the warmer drier weather on Saturday pm.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Well, not me personally :tonguewink:
New designed and made top hard pipes that work with both the OE IC setup and their FMIC kit. All being fitted to the Clio, I'll hopefully have it back early next week then back up to RS Tuning in Leeds for a map tweak
received_10155845201749279.jpeg

pappasmurf

ClioSport Club Member
  Arctic Blue 182
Finally got round to changing the aux belt and tensioner that's been chirping at me for a month or so. But only because my alternator packed up so had to change that as well. Service might have to wait till next month now.

Clio Trophy + GT3
4 new PS3’s fitted Thursday and put it through the MOT Friday.
I’ve got rear discs and pads to fit, but not enough space in the garage to do it and too much snow about for grovelling around on the floor, so maybe tomorrow?

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Removed my front 16mm wheel spacers (hubcentric with longer bolts) and cured my steering vibration... Not sure what was the reason, as had the tyres changed, wheels balanced twice by different places, laser alignment checked and adjusted. Could be cheap spacers? Badly machined spacers? Longer bolts too long (although, after measuring they seem to be ok). Who knows... Have ordered some H&R bolt to hub spacers as hoping they will do a much better job!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Removed my front 16mm wheel spacers (hubcentric with longer bolts) and cured my steering vibration... Not sure what was the reason, as had the tyres changed, wheels balanced twice by different places, laser alignment checked and adjusted. Could be cheap spacers? Badly machined spacers? Longer bolts too long (although, after measuring they seem to be ok). Who knows... Have ordered some H&R bolt to hub spacers as hoping they will do a much better job!
Is there damage to the back of the spacer? I noticed that my disc retaining bolts weren't sitting flush on the face so made the spacers not sit perfectly straight.

Removed the bolts and no issues since

Clio 182
Today the car was treated to some silver look indicator bulbs all around due to the orange ones losing their colour and looking garbage also LED side lights ordered

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
@OssPoop

How did it get damp in the first place? Those boot cushion things all leaky?
I dunno mate. Since I noticed it was a bit damp a week or so back whenever I've had time to look at it is been raining or snowing! Hopefully now I'll be able to see where the water was coming from, it was wet at both sides though and wasn't up to the seat so hopefully it's just those bungs near the rear lights.

I dunno mate. Since I noticed it was a bit damp a week or so back whenever I've had time to look at it is been raining or snowing! Hopefully now I'll be able to see where the water was coming from, it was wet at both sides though and wasn't up to the seat so hopefully it's just those bungs near the rear lights.

Yeah it must be them, Ive just stuffed rags either side for now haha, nice theres a ground cable there as well?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it must be them, Ive just stuffed rags either side for now haha, nice theres a ground cable there as well?
I dunno, I've not had a look behind the trim in the boot I think there's a ground cut the lights in there somewhere though. That's probably where the dodgy light problem comes from then.

Mapped the Mondeo ST derv, ready for its first outing on track in May. Got Eibach springs, Stoptech pads and PS4 tyres to throw on as well. Should be half capable now at Aintree....for a diesel barge :grin: