ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Bought a new Recaro ;)

BILD3B_6203_212-100953.jpg

Clio ph2 172
Its a very nice subtle grown up colour is titanium/iceburg.

I feel a bit to old to drive an RB sometimes haha.

Haha I feel too old to drive a Clio full stop! Yes iceberg silver is a nice subtle colour, shame they didn’t carry it on with the 182. RB really does suit them tho

PH2 172
And as it's not like the door was opened as she was passing its not like she couldn't have avoided it..

You must know bitches backwards.
This is exactly what she has claimed.

To be honest, it`s like being accused of rape by someone you have never met.

Last edited:
  RB Clio 182
Haha, took mine the tip stripped out with a load of s**t in the back and he said, sorry mate we don't allow van conversations, lol.

What would he have said if you went with a full interior but with no rubbish, then took your interior out and skipped it?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Chucked one of my old rear shocks on as one decided to die after 10k. Will have to get another set on order. They really don’t last long do they?!

Monaco 172
Going to use it for the commute next week so i decided to make sure it would work...

Out to the garage, connected the battery.. Fired first time!! Its been sat for almost 4 months. Happy days. Treated it to a full tank of V power and popped it on the drive for Monday

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Got a bottom fixing bucket seat for passenger side, and tried to fit it to a sub frame
Involved drilling new holes, which when you cant position properly is hard work
Half done- then can give people a lift...

Reactions: Gus
  Clio 182 2005
fitted new front door speakers, attached new cliosport sticker and discovered why my car keeps steaming up - Re circulation flap has broke. Manually closed for now so another job to add to the list.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Been working on the LY today with changing the front headlight bulbs and giving things a quick wipe down.

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

Reactions: Gus

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
I'll be doing a project thread soon, it's had loads done, to much to list really and has been really well looked after. Won the show and shine award (I think that's right) at last year's Cliosport Festival (maybe wrong show lol), has Milltek, recaros, cooksport suspension, poly bushed all round, snappy re-trimmed wheel, itg filter, vibra technic mounts to name some spec. Wasn't cheap, but was exactly what I've been looking for, and with the amount spent on it with a big folder of receipts and the condition of the car I was happy with the deal.

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
It ended on eBay at £5k but the buyer pulled out so after viewing the car, the history and driving it I agreed a price a bit less and bought it. Yes it's very strong money but it's exactly what I wanted, with the right spec, right mods etc. I've had a few Clios over the years, a ph1 172, ph2 172 and a 197 with a terrible Megane 225 amongst them all that have all been money pits because they needed a lot doing, and had viewed a fair few Clio 182's this time for around the £3.5-£4k mark that weren't half as nice as this one is, and this has been meticulously maintained and cared for with a long ownership period, I had the money spare so decided to get it. :) Plus liquid yellow ones don't come up often and are getting rarer.

It ended on eBay at £5k but the buyer pulled out so after viewing the car, the history and driving it I agreed a price a bit less and bought it. Yes it's very strong money but it's exactly what I wanted, with the right spec, right mods etc. I've had a few Clios over the years, a ph1 172, ph2 172 and a 197 with a terrible Megane 225 amongst them all that have all been money pits because they needed a lot doing, and had viewed a fair few Clio 182's this time for around the £3.5-£4k mark that weren't half as nice as this one is, and this has been meticulously maintained and cared for with a long ownership period, I had the money spare so decided to get it. :smile: Plus liquid yellow ones don't come up often and are getting rarer.

No justification on the purchase is needed with it looking that good mate.. LY on a 182 is really something special.

The only thing I would say is I should of sold you mine... so I could buy the LY and not be jealous of it :( lol

Lovely car... !

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Finished off removing the suspension and dropped the engine cradle complete with the steering rack.
Hopefully dropping it all off to the powder coaters at the weekend.
fc6369023667e9493e5be02aec565a94.jpg
214a1642c03863f46edb336ee35cea8c.jpg

997.1, Caddy, e208
Replaced the front light bulb & sidelight bulb in the 987.
New front discs and pads on the 500 & then fixed the broken ford hinge on there too.

PH2 172
Oil & filter change.
18-02-05 GENUINE FILTER & DRAIN PLUG WASHER.jpg

Replaced rear pads & springs.
Nothing remarkable in that, but looking at the guides, I felt not enough emphasis has been placed on the correct fitment of the pad springs & the clip securing the L shaped bar that locates the pads.18-02-05 PAD SPRINGS 172  A.jpg 18-02-05 PAD SPRINGS 172 C.jpg

172 Turbo
Enjoyed it.

Got it out the garage on Tuesday, and hated it. Really thought that was it.

Took my sister to MK station tonight with her moaning about the car, and not to go to quickly. I was changing at 2750 :hushed:

Left her at the station and finally got the chance to enjoy it again, coming off the straights and roundabouts of MK onto the country lanes home, I was so happy to be in the Clio making it's silly turbo noises rather than the boring family car. Got 2 1/2 months until the intended breaking after it's trip to a Ring trackday but I may just save it for another year.

Clio 182
Replaced handbrake cables which seemed like the easies job on these that ive done ha. More sik skidz skrap pap pap (joking).
Also found out which steering rack i have so i can order correct track rods this time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk