ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you bought, 200 Cup or FF?

What have you bought/ordered,

• 200 Cup

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • 200 FF

Votes: 75 68.2%

• Total voters
  PS 200
my last 2 Impreza's were white:hail:, was going to go for a GW 200 but chose RB for a change.
Had 3 Imprezas myself - Turbo - UK300 - STi.

Are you finding the 200 slower but much more fun ?

Will keep my eyes peeled for you too - have pals in Methlick so am often passing through Oldmeldrum :).

White's not great if you can't wash the thing - mind you managed to get it's first wash for two months yesterday :eek:

RS200, CBR1000RR
Had 3 Imprezas myself - Turbo - UK300 - STi.

Are you finding the 200 slower but much more fun ?

Will keep my eyes peeled for you too - have pals in Methlick so am often passing through Oldmeldrum :).

White's not great if you can't wash the thing - mind you managed to get it's first wash for two months yesterday :eek:
:cool:
P8240002.jpg

New_Sti_White_2.jpg

White is smart ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I went for the 'gentlemans spec', 200 non-cup pack. Having driven a cup'd car, I'm happy I didn't wait for a FF.

320d
I'd only go for a FF with cup pack personally. It would be nice to have the same spec at least as a 182. Even the 182 cup had electric windows, cruise control, AC, etc.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've ordered a Cup, in Storm grey with black speedlines.

Cup spoiler will be added when I get the car.

(AC is for pussies)

Nissan 350z
... perhaps it is. But my excuse is that if at the end of the 2yrs the private resale value is good enough i can buy it and sell it privately, AC will help it sell :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
After driving Kev Birchdown's zorsted up Cup today, it would be that +1 million. I'd sell my soul for one! Off to check savings........

Mondeo TDCI 130
AC will make the cambelt more expensive. ;)

No different on 1 197 / 200! The ac pulley is replaced with a guide, exactly the same belt / tension setup on both! Much cheaper job as more room and at the minute parts are less, aux belt kit is about £27!!

Something Not French
Ordered a FF in Storm Grey w/ Black speedlines. The car has been ordered 3 weeks now, but Renault (Leicester) rang me last friday and told me car would now be delayed until end of November. They said Renault weren't painting any new cars in Storm Grey now until the new Euro 5 engine is put in (built from Nov 1st).

Obviously I'm not happy about a 16 week build time. Anyone had a similar experience?
They said I can have any colour I want, except grey pre november. I'm holding out for grey, and am trying to blag a courtesy car / free recaros for the hassle they've caused me!

Also, has anyone heard any detail on the new Euro 5 engine? I'm hoping it'll drag the Road Tax down a group, otherwise its pointless surely?

Nissan 350z
Id say 16 week is the normal wait. June 14th > Oct 8th for me.

The Euro 5 rating engine is to comply with the new Euro regulations for car emissions, its the new regulations that have just killed off the Civic Type R but Renault have taken the decision to modify their engine to comply.

V6 255
Wow i was wondering if this was the case. So i got £2k worth of seats for £800 not such a bad option :D

Paul

Not really, you paid the x amount for standard seats they didn't put in plus £800 for you recaros.

I needed the isofix so didn't get the recaros, but gonna buy a set from capital seating in cloth and leather for about £1500. When I sell it I'll stick the standard seats in and then sell my recaros and get most of the money back;)

As for car. 200 cupped ftw

Clio FF with cup chassis, recaros, black speedlines, cup spoiler, tints in glacier white.

Ordered two days ago, looking at start of November for delivery.

Stan

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Clio in GW with all the Trimmings - add Cup Chassis and RS Monitor Pack. £18,700 worth, for £15,500.

Stripped yozza'd cup
It's not worth it for 36kg.... Buy the 200 with cup packs (gotta have the red calipers), then buy some super light buckets and you've virtually made the weight back. Not like the 172 where the cup is ~85kg lighter, that's a difference worth having.

Clio 200 Cup
Ordered an RB 200 Cup, black Speedlines, no other options.

Actually didnt like the recaro's much, wasn't impressed with the quality of them. For £800 I'll put some proper seats in at a later date.