ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you bought, 200 Cup or FF?

What have you bought/ordered,

• 200 Cup

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • 200 FF

Votes: 75 68.2%

• Total voters
  PS 200
Wow i was wondering if this was the case. So i got £2k worth of seats for £800 not such a bad option :D

Paul
You're starting to sound like my wife - Look dear they were in the sale - you saved £50.

no you daft bint - you've spent £300 on something you don't need.

;).

BMW M Lite
Ive ordered a FF with no cup pack, albi blue, speedlines, cornering lights, folding mirrors, cup spoiler, full rear tints and carbon trim.

So you ordered a 200 then. "FF" is a 200 WITH Cup Pack. As in Full Fat, with all the trimmings.

PS 200
So you ordered a 200 then. "FF" is a 200 WITH Cup Pack. As in Full Fat, with all the trimmings.
I think in terms of the original question the definition is;
Cup = 200 Cup
FF = 200 (not the cup but the one with the 36kg of toys that make the car easier to live with).

I think the 200 (not the cup but the one with the 36kg of toys that make the car easier to live with) with the cup pack would be a FF+
:S

STEALTH RAIDER
The cup chasis is an option just like the recaros. Id seperate the FF and the CUP by their standard spec. Better still, just call them the 200 and the 200 cup as they are illustrated and sold :rasp: This means i have no option to tick in this poll thread if mine isnt a FF!!!!

Last edited:
  BMW M Lite
The cup chasis is an option just like the recaros. Id seperate the FF and the CUP by their standard spec. Better still, just call them the 200 and the 200 cup as they are illustrated and sold :rasp: This means i have no option to tick in this poll thread if mine isnt a FF!!!!

What is the point of the FF term?? The above makes far more sense. I get told something different about these phrases everytime I log into here!!!

BMW M Lite
FF means cup packed.

there is
182 cup
182 ff (both cup packs)

And remember a normal 182 is not a "FF"

I think in terms of the original question the definition is;
Cup = 200 Cup
FF = 200 (not the cup but the one with the 36kg of toys that make the car easier to live with).

I think the 200 (not the cup but the one with the 36kg of toys that make the car easier to live with) with the cup pack would be a FF+
:S

Please somebody clarify!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, I just made it, I didn't invent the choices - Would you like it restarted, with just 200 Cup and 200?

197 Sport
Bought a FF with cup pack. Its a Clio, not a F430 Scuderia! Losing a/c and electric windows isnt going to make me a quicker on the British roads........would just make me annoyed and hot under the collar without the toys.

Clio III RS 200
You don't really need AC in this country any more, summer lasted all of 5 or 6 days this year :dapprove:

AC comes handy in the winter too for defrosting the windows from inside, especially after certain activities in the car:eek:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
AC comes handy in the winter too for defrosting the windows from inside, especially after certain activities in the car:eek:

Oh I know, don't get me wrong, I love AC and I would never buy a car/van without it. I was merely backing-up steve with his poverty spec ;-)

BMW 320d M-Sport
I can't believe there have been 4 pages of chit chat and not a single photo yet! Chop chop!

PS 200
I can't believe there have been 4 pages of chit chat and not a single photo yet! Chop chop!
:)
P7190203.gif

PS 200
P7190197.gif

The only option I think that is missing from the STD 200 is the Cup Pack :).

Where are you based - looks like Inverurie (or maybe Lynn of skene ) ?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
ive got a FF 200 with cup chasis, black speedlines, cornering lights, keyless start, rear tints and standard seats, my prevoius car was very harsh on bumps because i lowerd it about 120mm so i wanted it to be abit comfy so didnt want recaros and cup chasis so just swent for cup chasis and standard seats

PS 200
Oldmeldrum ;) Where about are you ?
How soft is the standard set up ? :D
Banchory.

To be honest it's probably fine for the back-roads round here - I wouldn't describe the ride as soft :) - but you do get to keep all you teeth after a run ;).

I guess it (cup pack) would come into it's own on track etc.

RS200, CBR1000RR
Banchory.

To be honest it's probably fine for the back-roads round here - I wouldn't describe the ride as soft :) - but you do get to keep all you teeth after a run ;).

I guess it (cup pack) would come into it's own on track etc.

:D After a 2.5 sti & an Exige the cup pack seems normal enough ;)
A few days @ Knockhill & the Ring will confirm if it lives up to all the hype.
I'll look out for you Jasey, the white looks smart, my last 2 Impreza's were white:hail:, was going to go for a GW 200 but chose RB for a change.