ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wayne's Coilovered non sport

Decided to take a few quick snaps (Im no photographer) of my PB Dynamique with recently fitted Coilovers.
Picture of the Major arch gap before:

WayneCars087.jpg

Coilovers on:

Waynespicturesofcar006.jpg

Waynespicturesofcar007.jpg

Waynespicturesofcar009.jpg

Waynespicturesofcar001.jpg

Cheeky slight hill shot ;)

Waynespicturesofcar014.jpg

Will hopefully get some better photos when the snow dissapears from my area and my cars actually clean...
Ive also fitted my new Leather/alcantara interior recently too and its such an upgrade, really happy with it :)

All opinions comments welcome :)

Wayne

Chocolate Orange 172
Re: Wayne's Coilover'd non sport

Looks sweet with those wheels, could go a little lower though!

Re: Wayne's Coilover'd non sport

What coilovers did you get and how much ?

I got the Raceland/Rokkor ones, second hand, £130, Good for the money, around the same as a good set of lowering springs.

and are they 15's or 16's? The pro race 1.2's?

15's with 50 profiles buddy. And Pro race 1's, basically the same but there lighter than the 1.2's
Heres some more recent photo's http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?639992-High-force-snaps

Clio 172 Cup
Really looks awesome. I see they are pro race 1's now! They look better than the pro race 2's also on the rim.

Really looks awesome. I see they are pro race 1's now! They look better than the pro race 2's also on the rim.

Thanks, still got some bits and bobs to do, when the funds allow. Yeah, they dont say "Team dynamics motorsport" lol

Sell me your coilovers:)

Ps getting a rear bumper?

Hmmm no :rasp: And i had a 172 bumper, but a little miss-hap in the snow i had ruined it :( Might get another one or either colour code my standard one, cup spoiler and colour coded bump strips are first on the list!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Will look great if your plans go ahead, the coil overs were a brilliant improvement.