ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gold ph1 non-sport

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Unfortunately time had taken its toll on the car and during its MOT a while back the subframe and both sills were found to be rotton 😧 Reluctantly rather than being foolish to attempt any repairs I opted to strip it of all that was of resale value and scrap the shell to help fund a replacement!

Only have one decent photo of it before it went :cry:

IMG_20140920_143740_zpsga5w6xww.jpg

So the only obvious thing next was to get on the hunt for a sport :grin: In a week or so after scrapping the shell I went on the hunt for a 182 :smile: So an absolutely awesome Black Gold one came up not far from where I attend university on a part-time basis. I really had my heart set on a racing blue but when I went to see the BG I fell in love with it! I hadn't seen BG in real life before until then which is why I didn't even consider it, the gold flake is fantastic! The car was truly meant to be mine in terms of the timing it was advertised and the overall condition & mileage of it. I'll be creating a new project thread for it so be sure to check it out if your interested in keeping up to date with it!

As always follow me on Instagram

2014-10-28%2007.56.03%201_zpse5ypkhef.jpg