ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxed the 172 Cup

Gave the car a good clean yesterday. No fancy products were used, but came up really well.

CIMG7346.jpg

CIMG7340.jpg

CIMG7342.jpg

CIMG7355.jpg

CIMG7361.jpg

CIMG7362.jpg

CIMG7367.jpg

Comments welcomed :)

CLIO 1.2 16V MK2 EXPR
i bought some car wax & some tyre spray (makes em look al nice and new and shiny!) from Wilkinsons for a £ each and theyre not bad to be honest - not bad at all!!!

i'd love to get pics of me baby up but dont know how to (i'm a novice with things like that!)

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
lovely that like. What tyre spray/gel do you use??? I really should get my alloys refurbished, they are shot to bits.

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
i bought some car wax & some tyre spray (makes em look al nice and new and shiny!) from Wilkinsons for a £ each and theyre not bad to be honest - not bad at all!!!

i'd love to get pics of me baby up but dont know how to (i'm a novice with things like that!)

It's easy peasy. Get yourself a www.photobucket.com account, upload your photos onto the account and then copy the code from photobucket onto your post on the cliosport forum.

Car looks good btw ;)

:S They are blue, so I'd say mine were

i think he means are they painted?, as std they were not covered in paint, they were a different kind of texture, like a satin plastic finish.

Ah I see. To be honest, I don't know.

Going by the pictures above I'd say they are colour coded (but could be the light) although if they aren't, I doubt I'll be doing it.

Here's another closer shot:

CIMG7368.jpg

CIMG7352.jpg

C

Cupster

If they are shiny and smooth, they been sprayed (Looks like it form the pics above).

The standard ones are a matt finish, no idea why Renault did this in the first place?! Numpties.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice colour, car cam up great. Tyres look good, might invest in your halfords suggestion, not into spending my yearly wage on cleaning products, theres no need to a 1.2 tbh.

I totally agree. I don't use expensive products although some will say I should. As long as you use a good cloth.