ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water In Drivers Footwell

BMW M135i
I know this is a commonish thing and i've search but so far I can't find where the hell its getting in, its not coming in the heater due to a block aircon drain pipe from what I can tell, its not coming in the rear struts, and it not got in the rubber grommets that cover the seat bolts either.

The passenger side is dry as a bone, but you could've kept fish in the drivers side!

Any ideas for where it might be coming in?, only really seems to get in when driving in heavy rain seems ok when just standing in it but i'm not 100%.

Da

Less
Are your archliners all in place Ben, and have you checked the front splash guards?

BMW M135i
Archliners are as far as I know, what do you mean by splash guards?

Oh and i'm traling through the wiring diagrams as we speak ;).

BMW M135i
Found it, may be my fault actually. The skuttle panel drain pipe behind the soundproofing was bent back on itself so the water just backed up until it got the level of the heater then dropped in.

Oops :eek:.