ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales Charity Black Mountain Run In memory of Lee Davies 3rd June

Fiesta ST-3
Evening guys.

Following on from the very sad news of the death of Lee Davies (RB182CUP-FF)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?641133-RIP-Cliosport-member-RB182CUP-FF

We at Cliosport have organised a tribute meet to remember him for the genuine nice guy that he was and to raise some money for help the heroes charity in the process.

We have decided that we will be rerunning the Brecon Beacons route that we last did back in March when Lee attended and a route he so thoroughly enjoyed.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RB182CUP-FF
Best part of the day for me probs was when we went round that hairpin couldn't stop myself from ripping the bar up so I turned round and went back to do it again lol.

lee

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RB182CUP-FF
^^ lol I wish I knew that hairpin was there earlier on in the day. Could have spent all day on that hairpin lol. yeh that left hander just got tighter and tighter haha

lee

So the plan will be to meet up, then take the original route we did last time, stopping at all the relevant places to take pictures and enjoy the day. There will be a £5 charge to attend the meet, 100% of which will go to Help the Heroes charity and you will also receive a remembrance decal kindly donated by N2Grafix.

Meet details.

Date: 3rd June (Sunday) Arrive between 11-11.30 please.
Amount:
£5
Meeting Point: CF48 1HY
Meet Details:
The aim here guys is to enjoy the day and pay tribute to Lee whilst raising money. We aim to travel the Black mountain run back to our original meeting place stopping for pictures along the way. Then grab a KFC or McDonalds when back at the meeting point.

Route can be found here

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?619195-Renault-Sport-BIG-Meet-Sunday-11th-March!/page4

The £5 will be collected on arrival and is not fixed price but more of a minimum donation.

Can I please ask that as many as you attend as possible and really make the effort to remember Lee and support Help The Heros. If Lee were here, he'd be making the effort.

Any questions please drop me or Matt a PM.

Please only add your name to the list if you are a definite.

20120311_07.gif

20120311_08.gif

_MG_0050.jpg

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'd like to make this but wont put my name down as a definate yet.

Either way though i'll glady donate via Paypal etc if I don't go. :)

Looking....
Sad news guys, im fairly new on here from brecon. would love to get involved but won't be in the country on the 3rd. let me know how and i would be happy to donate £5.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mandy and I are v.tempted by this as Mandy has sent welfare boxes to both Brent and Lee (through the charity she is part of). If we both attend in one car and pay a fiver each...can we have 2 stickers as Mandy wants one for her car too?

I will put this on West Midlands group and the CS WM Facebook page to see if we can get more attendees to this as if it wasnt for people like these lads, we wouldnt have a safe environment to live in.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Would love to come, its a 3 hour drive for me so i wont be able to make it.

Can i donate some money to HTH via the club?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Would love to come, its a 3 hour drive for me so i wont be able to make it.

Can i donate some money to HTH via the club?

I think if you paid it to Scott or Matt W that they would bundle it to put it all together.

Clio 182 FF Cup :)
Hey guys ive been a rght mess about it he was my best mate!!! and my sisters boy friend to keep his car going the car has been past to my self so i no have hIs car my sister said if he wanted to give it to anyone i would of been me very nice of her so i said ill sell my car and give my sister the money for her self funrel will be in Cardigan date not confimed yet but if any one wants details let me no many thanks guys and yes ill defo be going many thanks LAYTS

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Gutted for you Layton, had no idea you were Charlotte's brother (or knew Lee). I've pm'd you mate.

Focus RS + S3
1.) Scott
2.) Matt W
3.) Hodgins
4.) Layts
5.) Mark Stevens
6.) Christine Bock
7.) Gti6steve
8.) keechy

mini cooper s
Can I donate money via paypal? Happy to donate £10 but wont be able to make it as i'm from Scotland!

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Can't make this sorry.. Looking forward to seeing the pics, it is a great gesture and well thought of. Well done guys and all those who are going.. RIP Lee sounded like a well respected guy

Fiesta ST-3
Scott/Matt W, you haven't answered my original query...if Mandy and I turn up in 1 car and each pay fiver, can we have 2 graphics (1 for each car)?

PS. I've put the thread up in W.Mids section and have opened it up to those members too. :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...avies-(Sunday-3rd-June)&p=8696607#post8696607

Also put it on Cliosport West Midlands Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/61103090261/

Thanks mate.

It will be no bother at all.

Scott

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Updated list

1.) Scott
2.) Matt W
3.) Hodgins
4.) Layts
5.) Mark Stevens
6.) Christine Bock
7.) Gti6steve
8.) keechy
9.) rsl78
10.) Don and Mandy (1 car)

Mandy and I are trying to let the RAF know about this in case there are any lads who are serving, but over here and wishing to show their respect. If we get pictures, etc. We might be able to get it on the MOD's intranet. :)

I have put the justgiving website on the West Mids page for this meet for those people who wish to donate to a good cause.

Do you want us to pay you, or send the money over to the jg website for our attendance of the meet?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Was a such a shock to here this last week when Hodge text me. Would love to come down for this, but I'm not sure if I can. Will be donating £10 though. Was a such nice guy and had such a laugh with him at ClioSport Sat last year.

RIP Lee xx

LY 182 T
Updated list

1.) Scott
2.) Matt W
3.) Hodgins
4.) Layts
5.) Mark Stevens
6.) Christine Bock
7.) Gti6steve
8.) keechy
9.) rsl78