ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brecon & Black Mountains Run October 6th

M3, Cup racer'd 182
^^^^ cheers dude

Its ok about pics now guys, i've copied some of the above to my laptop.

Last edited:
  M3, Cup racer'd 182
A quick video of the meet guys.
[video=youtube_share;WGCuB0UDQH4]http://youtu.be/WGCuB0UDQH4[/video]

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Your not the only one dude, i did tell a few that i was recording the overtaking parts and waiting for everyone to go past i guest i expected others to mention to others in conversation.

I'm sure there will be another time so will equip with more cameras and have massive recording sign made up ;)

Mine sounds quite quiet from the outside. I'll get down to prospeed and have them fix the problem. ;)

This was a good meet though, I've actually made a couple of friends from it. Think we'll have anymore before the clocks change and we lose the daylight? :)

Clio RS 4 & R35 GTR
Talk about being late! I had been trying to post on this thread but didn't have permission!

It was great to meet many of you. I was the guy in the Black GTR. Was a fun drive although I learnt very quickly that a 650bhp GTR is not really suited to the twisting bends of those mountains, car was happy to do it but people coming the other way weren't very amused because the GTR is just too wide and was taking up their side of the road! Which ended up meaning I had to slow down to be safe to others :)

Was great to see how well all the Clio's did, we were really impressed with them. I joined the Clio club today because I then realised why I couldn't previously post.

Better late than never :)

See you all again soon no doubt ;)

Suzuki Jimny
Welcome!

I was one of the guys poking around it at the mountain car park. Very very impressive car and couldn't quite get my head around how fast it became a spec in the distance!

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Welcome to the forum huw.

I was was the guy on the bike that had a chat to you, nice to meet you and a very impressive car you have.

Loved the sound of it especially when you nailed it past me after the mountain stop ;).

Clio RS 4 & R35 GTR
Thanks guys. It was the other way around for me, I was really impressed with all the little Clio's weaving about. So much do that last Thursday we took delivery on a new RS 200 clio in liquid yellow. It was blatantly obvious to me that a gtr was really not built for those roads, it's just to big and I wasn't all that comfortable conning around corners knowing full well that no matter how tight in I went I was still in the path of somebody coming the other way.

So next time you all go out, we'll be in a clio and leaving the gtr at home ;)

Looking forward to the next winding roads outing :)

Clio RS 4 & R35 GTR
Welcome!

I was one of the guys poking around it at the mountain car park. Very very impressive car and couldn't quite get my head around how fast it became a spec in the distance!

Next time you see me, ask for a spin. The car was down on minimum boost that day and I think I only once really floored it totally on the day, you run out of road far to quickly. I'll take you for a quick spin with it turned up at about 150bhp more than what if was running that day. You'll see exactly why it became a spec in the distance so quickly then lol. 0-60 in around 3 secs is an interesting experience but hitting over 100 in around 7secs is mind bending in a 2 tonne car when you try and work out how!

Clio RS 4 & R35 GTR
Well if we get a dry day I'm up for a potch about Brecon. I know a few people who'd be up for the same thing. :) I can do any Sunday with little notice.

We'll be up for a little blast if the weather is ok too :)

Just need to get used to driving the clio first lol, it's like going from an artic to a moped being so used to the GTR lol.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Next time you see me, ask for a spin. The car was down on minimum boost that day and I think I only once really floored it totally on the day, you run out of road far to quickly. I'll take you for a quick spin with it turned up at about 150bhp more than what if was running that day. You'll see exactly why it became a spec in the distance so quickly then lol. 0-60 in around 3 secs is an interesting experience but hitting over 100 in around 7secs is mind bending in a 2 tonne car when you try and work out how!
Put me down for second in line after Matt! :eek: Then I'll take you for a spin in the ultimate Clio - the Trophy! :rofl: