ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brecon & Black Mountains Run October 6th

So how many folks are actually attending? Because that list could mean anything. :rasp:
If 41 of us show up that'll make for a good day out. :)
Providing it's not pissing down I'll be there for sure.

Bug

Megane rs250
Its all weather dependent for me if its absolutely hammering down with rain im gonna give it a miss but if its just drizzle I'll come :)

Suzuki Jimny
Due to the numbers on the list, we'll be setting off at 9:30 and not waiting around for people.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Update on behalf of Gez;

Sundays weather is looking good so far!

16 degrees, good visability and no wind. So sounds like a lovely clear, sunny autumn day for us.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Well... my attendance is now a 'maybe' as I broke the V6 today. I've got some parts coming from Fred at BTM and I'm hoping the problem isn't too serious and it can be fixed in time. I really could do with a drive out as it's been a while since the last one (for me). Fingers crossed... :)

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
That's a bummer Sharkey. Hope you sort it in time.

I've got to fit my camber bolts, fit the rest of my coilovers, fit my stealth exhaust and a good clean. All on Saturday. Then the Sunflower will be ready to go on Sunday.

I'm booked in with Fred on the 14th

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
That's a bummer Sharkey. Hope you sort it in time.

I've got to fit my camber bolts, fit the rest of my coilovers, fit my stealth exhaust and a good clean. All on Saturday. Then the Sunflower will be ready to go on Sunday.

I'm booked in with Fred on the 14th

Cheers, mate :) If I haven't got my Trophy back by the 14th then tell Fred to hurry up with it... :rofl: What are you having done at BTM?

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Cheers, mate :) If I haven't got my Trophy back by the 14th then tell Fred to hurry up with it... :rofl: What are you having done at BTM?

I'll take a photo of it up there for you if it is. Haha

Belts and dephaser on the Sunflower.

Looks like a no from me :(
Still no MOT which the garage should've done by now, its coming up to three weeks to get the airbag and serv light sorted.

Hopefully the weather stays like this for tomorrow so have fun everyone :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'll take a photo of it up there for you if it is. Haha

Belts and dephaser on the Sunflower.
Yeah, that would be great - I can then use the photo to update my project thread! :D

Regarding the run, sadly I will have to drop out. I won't be able to have the V6 ready in time as the replacement parts have not arrived and I don't have the use of the Type-R this Sunday as my better half needs it. Gutted as I was looking forward to getting out for a drive. :( Have fun folks and drive safe.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I'll be coming just having a shower and ready to set off, i'll be coming on a bike though.
See you there guys.

Was a good day out actually. Lots of chatty people and I made a few friends. :) Few snaps from the day.

The RS Clios out numbered everyone else but we got a good bit of driving in. I was in the front pack on the way home so I didn't get stuck behind the horse trailer and whatnot :rasp:

P1000728_zps2994a447.jpg

P1000729_zps0a1438f2.jpg

P1000730_zps4430a9e8.jpg

P1000731_zps975e0da3.jpg

P1000733_zps54dbb59c.jpg

P1000736_zpsf0b2d55d.jpg

P1000737_zps711f27a4.jpg

P1000738_zps766f51bc.jpg

P1000742_zpsc6754e0c.jpg

Arctic Blue 182
Hi Guys!

Was good to meet you all today and was perfect weather for the drive. Only bought the car yesterday but can see why everyone loves them, it was amazing to drive up Brecon today much better than the corsa VXR i had last.

Couple of pics i took, nothing special.

IMG_7418.jpg

IMG_7416.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7399.jpg

IMG_7397.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_7372.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7370.jpg

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Was an epic day out, really enjoyed myself and definitely rekindled my love for the car.

Was good to catch up with some families faces and meet some new. Some nice shots of mine. :)

Arctic Blue 182
Your little Clio is lovely Dan. You've picked up a good one there. Just get those lights cleaned up :rasp:

Thanks mate deffo a few things on the list to get done! Yours is looking very good too mate. Ordered the headlight correction kit tonight £10 cant go wrong! A job for next weekend maybe

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Dan - Could you email me that photo of mine and yours in the car park please? Photobucket has murdered the quality lol

Bug

Megane rs250
Was good to meet you all, had a good day out
the roads are the most epic thing ever cant believe I'd never driven up there

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Had a good day thanks guys, have checked the video footage and it came out good apart from the go pro could have been angled up more to hide my speedo so will look into my video editing software and get that part pixalated/blured. Was nice to meet some members and of cause put faces to names.

Was my 1st Cs meet and pleased with the turn out, some really nice cars. Will look forward to more meets next year now due to the weather.
Hopefully will have my clio project finished and turn up in that and not the bike.

Arctic Blue 182
Dan - Could you email me that photo of mine and yours in the car park please? Photobucket has murdered the quality lol

Yeah no problem mate if you pm me your email address il send it over when i get home tonight. Cant hear anything on the video of our little run just all wind noise lol

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Can people write what websites this meet was posted to, I'm in process of editing a video and want to name forums at the end credits.