ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wakefield/Old Post Office - Sunday 4th July

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
6pm Sunday evening at old post office

1) jenic
2) ipodsandguns
3) leeds182
4) realnumber1
5) Lee C
6)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1) jenic
2) ipodsandguns
3) leeds182
4) realnumber1
5) Lee C
6) DazJ

Any last minute additions?

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'm a definitely for this one but unsure on the drive yet, might just be meet & coke for me

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
@jenic - yeah i did, seems too run a bit better, more responsive as well. IC & remap next when the compensation cheque comes through the post :)

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
last sunday while we were at the ilkley meet some stuff went down at the old post office, some drifting and s**t.

Id be up for just a meet and a coke there in the evening as im at work 6am-4pm on sundays!

the drifting and other bits is the "posty cruise" just a big meet wig a bbq and drifting show the last sunday of each month

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
might be abit later, in the middle of getting the EGR valve off and snapped 4 sockets trying to get the last bolt out :mad: :mad:

will give you a text mike if i'm going to be late

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just put this in the map and its 35 miles each way for me so cant really be bothered travelling that far for an evening get together.

Didnt realise I was so far away!

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Got to the meet 15-30mins too early so went for a little drive and seen a good place for photos but the gates shut at 6.30. Had a little meet in Worksop as well when I got back

04072010537.jpg