ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire BIG Meet Convoy

Jenic has set up a BIG Yorkshire meet and is hoping for a good attendance, Lets bring some Northwest love to them. The Old Post Office is a great little place and you wont be disappointed.

Info:

For those that don't know, TOPO stands for The Old Post Office which is a large pub just off junction 38 of the M1 (S75 4DE)

I will call the pub up in advance and warn them we are coming in order to ensure the lower bar is open for us!

Sunday 14th April - Meet at 3pm onwards

I'm proposing to meet at birch services for 2PM on the day and convoy down. Please put your name down here and join the Facebook Event

1) Jon.G

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'll join this convoy too, if you text me when you leave birch I can time it to join the motorway about the time you'll be passing :)

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
that was my excuse for the last one but she sat in the car and complained cause it was cold and there was only 3other girls there

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This is in 3 days time now, just got confirmation the large bar will be open for us too :)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Not going anymore city is on :) shoulda been going but had a 50th to go to :/ so just be watching it on the tv. Have a good meet