ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 16, 2014] Yorkshire TOPO Meet (Barnsley)

Hi guys,

Thought I best get something organised seing as though I'm (along with @leeds_182) your new Yorkshire rep!

Venue is The Old Post Office, 2pm on Sunday 16th November - post code is S75 4DE

The Sunday after is the F1 final race, so thought it best not to clash with that!!

Lets try and get the Yorkshire area going again, as we used to have some really good meets and driving meets in the past.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Matt

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm a maybe, it's my dad's birthday and we are out for a meal but if it doesn't clash I'll be there.
On a side note, the new forum is looking sweet for organising meets, really like the map and attending thing.

ph2 clio sport 172
Would have liked to come to this and said hello and put some faces to names but I'm on standby that weekend and it's a little to far for me to be able to come and then just pop off if I get called out. Have fun though guys hope weather ain't too bad

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm off to the Auto Jumble in Newark with my old man Sunday morning but if I get back at a reasonable time I might pop up for this, its only 30 min away.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to be a fairly decent number interested now, although that may change on the day in typical Yorkshire fashion :smile:.

The weather doesn't look too bad at the moment. Says there'll be rain in the morning but should be gone by lunch. Fingers crossed!