ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 14, 2014] Yorkshire December Drive Out (Haworth/Rishworth)

Afternoon gents.

Follwoing on from the success of the TOPO meet a week or so ago, myself and @leeds_182 are looking to arrange a driving meet.

The date will be Sunday December 14th 2014. The link to the route is below (if someone knows how to embed this, I'd be gratefull).

We did this back in 2009/2010 and it was a right good doo. Not a huge drive either, so no need to worry about the petrol price :wink:

Please use the RSVP buttons at the top of the page.

Link to route: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sadd...FaC5JrOol1Ig&oq=HD2+2EA&mra=ls&via=4&t=m&z=11

I will add more details shortley, in terms of meet location etc..

Thanks

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, I'm up for this.
I'm in Halifax that weekend, although I have to pop to York that day, but I can likely get that done in the morning and then come to this after.

Is the road over Baitings open again then?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Well up for this! Put it in my diary so I don't double book like I did with the TOPO meet (trials got in the way)

Is a driving meet basically meet at the place then drive to the end point? Sorry for such a noobie question but if it's exactly that I'd love that as I'd much rather be driving than looking at peoples cars :)

Well up for this! Put it in my diary so I don't double book like I did with the TOPO meet (trials got in the way)

Is a driving meet basically meet at the place then drive to the end point? Sorry for such a noobie question but if it's exactly that I'd love that as I'd much rather be driving than looking at peoples cars :smile:

Yep, that's pretty much it mate. I prefer a drive out than standing looking at cars tbh.

RB 182
hi guys id be up for this, im only in a 1.2 though haha, would you guys be alright with me tagging along? :)

CLIO 182
was there also something organised for this Sunday somewhere? cant find it on here unless it was on the fb page? Im temporarily not on fb so cant see it lol. It was a Leeds meet or Batley? Cant remember? Might have been @Spinksy who organised it?

Anyway off topic... if i can make this I will chaps! deadlines are going mental for me at uni so depends how busy I am!

CLIO 182
I'm not on FB so wouldn't know. Anyway, nothing else in the Yorkshire region's section, which is where it's at...

Anymore takers? All are welcome.
Sorry wasn't trying to step on anybodies toes in here I just recalled seeing it somewhere, I was hoping it was with you lads as your a lovely bunch! and its quite close to where im staying in hudds! :up:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've had to change to a maybe, as I might be in York a bit longer than I planned. Do you plan to go to a pub or anything post drive like last time? Probably more chance of me meeting you lot then.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still hopefully going to make this but with recent events it kind of depends if I still have my car and if not what kind of rental shed I get. If it's a 1l piece of s**t then I'll be out.
Although they did suggest I should get something similar!

RB 182
I'm still hopefully going to make this but with recent events it kind of depends if I still have my car and if not what kind of rental shed I get. If it's a 1l piece of s**t then I'll be out.
Although they did suggest I should get something similar!
Join the club haha, I'm coming in my 1.2 (all of 75hp) aha

clio 172 ph 2
My exhausts hangers have dos integrated today and won't have time to sort them but still coming. Apologies in advance for whoever drives behind me, you will have an awful view , looks toss