ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Drive Meet: 16/02/12

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
I'm the exact same mate, I wanna hit the Yorkshire meets hard and get bigger turnouts than we have had for years

I'm currently looking at Paintballing/ Laser tag/ Go-Karting in different areas as I wanna make sure people will turn up before going even bigger into stuff like RR days like other areas have

I just hope weather is good and people turn up

Sounds good dude need my car on rollers again , paintballing sounds great never done that either lol

172 + 350z
As long as people turn up should be good turnout! Trouble with Yorkshire is it's so wide spread, which can mean a bit of travelling! Although as it covers a larger area, in theory should have more members. Need to get some new tyres before Sunday!

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Spinksy, keep an eye on a website called groupon. They sometimes offer activities with 50% off. If you see something good post it up and get everyone to jump on. Book it themselves so your not waiting for money. Just an idea mate.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
As long as people turn up should be good turnout! Trouble with Yorkshire is it's so wide spread, which can mean a bit of travelling! Although as it covers a larger area, in theory should have more members. Need to get some new tyres before Sunday!

best get some this week tom not long now :)

Spinksy, keep an eye on a website called groupon. They sometimes offer activities with 50% off. If you see something good post it up and get everyone to jump on. Book it themselves so your not waiting for money. Just an idea mate.

good shout john i have been geting things on groupon for go karting last week at half price.

Cant do paintballing :(

whys that mate?

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
Nearly 2 days lads till meet lads got my de cat fitted today so no more blowing and means I wil be 100% attending looking forward to some grub, piks n a chat :) any updates on snake pass being closed?

clio 172 cup
Nearly 2 days lads till meet lads got my de cat fitted today so no more blowing and means I wil be 100% attending looking forward to some grub, piks n a chat :) any updates on snake pass being closed?

I working up that way to Moz hope valley, edale, derwant so il keep u informed as it's forecast snow tomoz but Sunday gonna be fine up to now

RB Clio 182
I think i might have to re fit my old nankang ditch finders if i attend as the tyres i have on are balder than a badgers ass!

I think i might have to re fit my old nankang ditch finders if i attend as the tyres i have on are balder than a badgers ass!

Do it mate, would rather have you turn up with ditch finders on than not turn up at all

And tbh we shouldn't be pushing that hard it will be that much of a difference what tyres you run

Obviously it is a spirited drive but we want everyone getting back in one piece

RB Clio 182
Do it mate, would rather have you turn up with ditch finders on than not turn up at all

And tbh we shouldn't be pushing that hard it will be that much of a difference what tyres you run

Obviously it is a spirited drive but we want everyone getting back in one piece

Ive had them fitted today so ill let you know if im definitely attending tomorrow mate, ive had a lot on lately with family etc.

Hoping the weather picks up so i actually have chance to wash my car! Need to sort my exhaust out too as it looks like it's hanging off but I doubt that'll get done before tomorrow afternoon :p

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
We'll I am definetly attending but bluddy weathers bin s**t all week so not managed to do anything to the car this week not got a lot of time in morning to wash her Aswel as got to set off at alf 9 :( was looking forward to so good picks Aswel lol

182FF
Looking forward to this, so much so that I booked the sunday off for it..

then the C**t at work put me on nights for tonight (Saturday 23:00-7am) & when I said I booked the sunday off for a reason they said I should've booked the Saturday off, even though I booked it months ago & never know my rota.

Really Pissed with that.. but i'll still be there, if not a little tired.

clio 172 cup

then the C**t at work put me on nights for tonight (Saturday 23:00-7am) & when I said I booked the sunday off for a reason they said I should've booked the Saturday off, even though I booked it months ago & never know my rota.

Thats commitment lol

172 + 350z

That would really piss me off too!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Arsehole mate

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Well spinksy has told me I have to be at his no later than half 11. Then 45-1h to the meet
by the time people have had a bite, looking on 1pm before we start driving

should be alright mate :)

I am sorry guys but something urgent came up last night I can't ignore so I am out :,(

Everyone involved in the Doncaster convoy is still welcome around for tea and coffee before you set off I just have somewhere to be at 12 now

Properly f**king gutted and not in the best of moods after this, I am sorry again guys but enjoy the day!! Get some nice pics and drive safe

172 + 350z
I am sorry guys but something urgent came up last night I can't ignore so I am out :,(

Everyone involved in the Doncaster convoy is still welcome around for tea and coffee before you set off I just have somewhere to be at 12 now

Properly f**king gutted and not in the best of moods after this, I am sorry again guys but enjoy the day!! Get some nice pics and drive safe

Don't worry about it, these things happen. I presume some of you are still meeting at Spinksy's house? me and jaysmith had planned on been there 11:15 to 11:30 ish