ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 1st November meet Squires Cafe

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Morning Yorkshire folk,

It's been a while since we had a new meet posted in here. I've found myself with a free weekend, and Sunday 1st November is looking like the best day.

Just wondered if anyone fancied a meet?

@Matthew
@leeds_182
@realnumber 1
@Feirny
@jenic
@Bear Head
@Brookie.
@Donny_Dog
@Kchristmas
@BenRedfearn
@dolphinsfan
@Nick_Leeds
@Rossi1989
@Simon_16v
@jaysmith
@newb
@H444YDN
@leeds2592
@dann2707
@Yorkshire
@MrTom
@C.J
@roystinho
@Dom_capper
@Sii.
@nebraska182
@Ant_Smiggy
@YorkshireDaz

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'd have to give this a miss. Doing Otley Run on Saturday so I don't think it'd be very wise to drive the day after!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd tend to agree with an afternoon meet, night before is halloween which might mean a fair few peeps will be out out.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'd have to give this a miss. Doing Otley Run on Saturday so I don't think it'd be very wise to drive the day after!

Might not be doing Otley Run this weekend so could possibly be up for this now, will let you know later in the week.

V6 255
Thanks for tagging me in, I'll keep my eye on where you decide to meet, but chances of me actually getting to something is slim at the best of times so will be a very last minute decision

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'll definitely be at this now, just need to chuck a bucket of water over it on Saturday as it hasn't been cleaned in about 4 months!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Ok good stuff.

Squires Cafe at 12pm Sunday 1st. Hope to see you there!

You bringing your camera mate? I might bring my other halfs Cannon, haven't really got a clue how to use it like!

We going for a drive as well or just a drink at the cafe etc?