ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday 24th July - Yorkshire Meet @11:30am

Will you be attending this meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
We will be having a meet and drive on Sunday 24th July as most of you already know. We've decided to begin by all meeting at the car park of the Pub (I believe its called Taybarns) opposite McDonalds just off Junction 36 of the M1 @ 11:30am. Postcode is S75 3DP. Once were all together we will taking the following route (Google Maps) via the A616, A628, A6024 and finally the A635 to The Huntsman Inn. The route is 26 miles and approximately 40 mins long. The Huntsman Inn serves food after 12 noon, hence the start time to allow for us to get there and get some grub. On the day we shall decide if we fancy continuing along the A635, which is a really nice long road through the Peak District. If anyone has any suggestions or I've missed something please let us know. Ive worked out how to add a poll so please use that to indicate whether or not you'll be coming. You might want to also post down below so we know who is coming lol
Thanks
P.S. I still need a ride so someone help me:laughing:

@Matthew @leeds_182 @realnumber 1 @Feirny
@jenic @Bear Head @Brookie.
@Donny_Dog @Kchristmas @BenRedfearn @dolphinsfan @Nick_Leeds @Rossi1989 @Simon_16v
@jaysmith @newb @H444YDN @leeds2592
@dann2707 @Yorkshire
@C.J
@roystinho @Dom_capper
@Sii. @nebraska182 @Ant_Smiggy
@YorkshireDaz @coverman @Turbo steve @Steve_RS2250 @Sj1782 @OssPoop @RB_182 @Tobz_mw @DanSej6

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'll be there :up:
Nice one mate. Just realised we can see who has voted for what in the poll so thats good, I assume more people will say yes or no closer to the day as they find out wether or not they can come

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Nice one mate. Just realised we can see who has voted for what in the poll so thats good, I assume more people will say yes or no closer to the day as they find out wether or not they can come
Aye mate most of us older folks don't know 100% what we're doing until a few days before, as that's when the Mrs gives us the green light.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I may be able to make it now but the cars gone and broke on me so it's off road 😢 so that's set me back! Bonus is I've got this Untill its sorted :cool:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    631.9 KB · Views: 27

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I may be able to make it now but the cars gone and broke on me so it's off road 😢 so that's set me back! Bonus is I've got this Untill its sorted :cool:
Oh no! Whats happened? Also, Insignia VXR?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Oh no! Whats happened? Also, Insignia VXR?

Got a uch fault so waiting on a replacement, so immobiliser light stays on so won't let me start the car! And yes vxr :hearteyes: I've got 380 ponies to play with! So far cost me £20 to get to work and back!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Got a uch fault so waiting on a replacement, so immobiliser light stays on so won't let me start the car! And yes vxr :hearteyes: I've got 380 ponies to play with! So far cost me £20 to get to work and back!
Loving it, just don't put it into a tree. How long till the Clio's sorted?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'm hoping Clio should be back on road, I just need to get the part number off the ecu so I can match the codes for a uch kit, I'll try convince him to let me have it that weekend!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
If I wasn't away on holiday I'd be all over this meet. Count me in for the next one be good to meet fellow enthusiasts
Hoping to get another one in at end of August. Should be going to a rolling road like RS Tuning, may be able to get a group discount.

Can I come? I don't live in yorkshire and I don't have a clio 😢

Will be coming from Middlesbrough
You are more than welcome to come down if you wish mate. The more the merrier :D

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Fingers crossed I'll have her up and running in the next few days! She's gathering abit of dust!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 15

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Fingers crossed I'll have her up and running in the next few days! She's gathering abit of dust!
My fingers are crossed too haha but even if its not you could always bring the Insignia :wink:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Bad news! Just ran it past the gf as she would be getting left at home :smile: She remind me I've got a family bbq sat/sun so I'll be over in Manchester at the weekend! Boo
Shame. I had my earplugs at the ready too:tongueclosed:

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'll still be there all being well.

Maybe worth tagging people again to make sure people haven't forgot tbh.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Remember everyone the meet is THIS weekend! Let us know if you are coming or not. AND I STILL NEED A LIFT lol. Don't all jump at once.
I can present myself either in Pudsey, Leeds or Greengates, Bradford, so whoever is closest or if its on their route and are willing to do so then I would be grateful
:smile:
@Matthew @Donny_Dog @Kchristmas @BenRedfearn @dolphinsfan @Nick_Leeds @Rossi1989 @Simon_16v @jaysmith
@newb @H444YDN @leeds2592 @dann2707 @Yorkshire @C.J @roystinho @Dom_capper @Sii. @nebraska182 @Ant_Smiggy
@YorkshireDaz @coverman @Turbo steve @Steve_RS2250 @Sj1782 @OssPoop @RB_182 @Tobz_mw @DanSej6 @Paul Mitch 1986

clio 182 cup
Hi Guy's clio is off road at mo alternator smells like its burnt out ffs !!! and battery no charge at all !!! But can go to meet only thing is I will be in a Bora (hangs head in shame lol lol ) Could meet you all at the Huntsman pub .......Thoughts ?
Sorry I've not been 'on line' but also had issues with broadband too !!!!! It never rains but boy does it pour !!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Hi Guy's clio is off road at mo alternator smells like its burnt out ffs !!! and battery no charge at all !!! But can go to meet only thing is I will be in a Bora (hangs head in shame lol lol ) Could meet you all at the Huntsman pub .......Thoughts ?
Sorry I've not been 'on line' but also had issues with broadband too !!!!! It never rains but boy does it pour !!
Blimey its not being going well for you has it :p It's completely up to you if want to come along mate. I think we'll be at the Huntsman Inn around 12:00/12:15 so you can meet us there and then if you want:up:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm back! Ditched the caravan a day early cos my back is fucked:confounded:. Not sure if I'll make this or not, it all depends how much ironing I do tomorrow! I will try to be at the start at 11.30 and run upto the huntsman and then a quick pint and blast home for my sunday dinner. I'll post sunday AM if I'm on my way:up:

2004 Clio 182 cup
Remember everyone the meet is THIS weekend! Let us know if you are coming or not. AND I STILL NEED A LIFT lol. Don't all jump at once.
I can present myself either in Pudsey, Leeds or Greengates, Bradford, so whoever is closest or if its on their route and are willing to do so then I would be grateful
:smile:
@Matthew @Donny_Dog @Kchristmas @BenRedfearn @dolphinsfan @Nick_Leeds @Rossi1989 @Simon_16v @jaysmith
@newb @H444YDN @leeds2592 @dann2707 @Yorkshire @C.J @roystinho @Dom_capper @Sii. @nebraska182 @Ant_Smiggy
@YorkshireDaz @coverman @Turbo steve @Steve_RS2250 @Sj1782 @OssPoop @RB_182 @Tobz_mw @DanSej6 @Paul Mitch 1986

I'd love to mate but going away this weekend :( thanks for keeping me posted though. Won't let anything get in the way of the next one. Have a good one everyone.