ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wakefield/Old Post Office - Sunday 4th July

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Brookie text me about this today, if anyone wants to come, its as before.

4473924685_04da42a5ee_o.png

Starting in Thornes park, the car park at the top near the college/skatepark postcode:WF2 8QZ
with a quick run via emley stopping for photos and
ending at S75 4DE (old post office) Next to jnc 38 of the M1.

Meet at 11ish again?

1) eikoorb
2) jenic
3)
4)

If not then me and dan might just go get some pics, not that he knows this yet lol

Hrmm might be pushing that as I've got the rear brakes to do on the clio and it's an hours drive - but if you post up what time roughly you'll be up at emley - I can go straight there if I miss the 11am start

Anyone sticking around at old post office for a bit of lunch?

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
last sunday while we were at the ilkley meet some stuff went down at the old post office, some drifting and s**t.

Id be up for just a meet and a coke there in the evening as im at work 6am-4pm on sundays!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Arghhhh, so many questions. Will double check on times.

Dan, could do the evening thing if this meet doesn't happen for any reason......Or if people in general would prefer that? I'm not really bothered tbh.

Edit: be in that layby again at about 11:45-12:00 ish

Pub for 12:30ish

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Depends how the weekend pans out for me... But I'd say I could at worst meet you lot at emily moor 7ish or something.
Sunday evening meets work well I think:)

I agree, everyone seems happy on sunday evening since everyone has recovered from saturday, or the student shift workers have finished there sunday shift :rasp:

Has that 106 been a rickyp motor at some point - or just a lucky number plate?

I'll be at the old post office but I think I'll go for a drive with some of the 106owners lot before hand :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Has that 106 been a rickyp motor at some point - or just a lucky number plate?

I'll be at the old post office but I think I'll go for a drive with some of the 106owners lot before hand :)

Just a lucky plate I think mate - i'll have to put it into rickyp's for some work so I can get a decal!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Can we change it to Saturday evening please? Sorry to be a nuisance, but when I arranged it with Mike originally I said Saturday evening/Sunday Morning...

:eek:

Plus then perhaps the guys who are going to York on the Sunday can come along!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Can we change it to Saturday evening please? Sorry to be a nuisance, but when I arranged it with Mike originally I said Saturday evening/Sunday Morning...

:eek:

Plus then perhaps the guys who are going to York on the Sunday can come along!

This is my bad :(

Unfortunatley I cant do Saturday, and a few on here cant do sunday morning.

I'm free all sunday if you want to go to that location and have a mini photoshoot in the morning. I'm sure some others like Claire/James would pop up/down too :)

Also, I think after we have met at the old post office we should come to your gig and heckle you :rasp:

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
This is my bad :(

Unfortunatley I cant do Saturday, and a few on here cant do sunday morning.

I'm free all sunday if you want to go to that location and have a mini photoshoot in the morning. I'm sure some others like Claire/James would pop up/down too :)

Also, I think after we have met at the old post office we should come to your gig and heckle you :rasp:

Ok mate cool.
I'll meet you dinner-time/afternoonish on Sunday. Sound good?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ok mate cool.
I'll meet you dinner-time/afternoonish on Sunday. Sound good?

Yeh drop me a text :D

So who's definite for Sunday evening at old post office

1) jenic
2) ipodsandguns
3) leeds182
4) realnumber1
5)

Delete/add as appropriate :)