ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

video clio rs 3

Ziel Nurburgring

Look better on the road. Loving the interior now, dash looks good, big blue shift light that you cant really miss. Shame You wont get rear buckets though

Weeman sucks ****

Changed my mind from the CAD visuals from a while back. How can that be an agressive hot hatch contender, looks as ghey as! Needs to be wider, lower and in a better colour than burgundy:p

Im with Fred, WHITE id the future.

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 11 August 2005

Changed my mind from the CAD visuals from a while back. How can that be an agressive hot hatch contender, looks as ghey as! Needs to be wider, lower and in a better colour than burgundy:p

Im with Fred, WHITE id the future.
yeh the video has also put me of, perhaps its the colour

Yeah, I agree about the vid making it look a bit tame. Theyre trying to promote a "sports" car, yet they have it crawling round the track at about 25 mph...

If it was getting absolutley ragged round the track so we can see what its capable of I think it would have made a better impression.

What engine/bhp are they putting in this? Renault better make sure the bhp per tonne and subsequent performance is at least equal to that of the 172s and 182s or no one is going to buy one. It looks bigger than the 172/182, the interior looks to be of a better quality which means its heavier and apparently its going to be more expensive.

I hope Renault dont ruin their performance Clios like VW did with the Golf GTI

Potential scenario:

Buy a more expensive and slower RS Clio III that will loose £2000 the second I pull off the forecourt

or

a cheaper and faster used 172/182 thats already taken a hit on the depreciation but is still in warranty.

Hmmmmm. I know what id do.

Oi Renault! - we want a 2.0 with a turbo pushing 220bhp + - sort it out!;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

I absolutely love it, if that could be ordered today from a dealer in that form I would be placing my order NOW.

Just hope its as nice at launch

Lionel Richie

WHITE, bloody paint it WHITE

it looks VERY heavy though

(sunroof i hope is an option, cos thatll be 400kg on its own)

172 cup

Looks a lot better than i thought. Looks slightly 206-ish from the side. Seats look hideous tho. Wouldnt buy another french car tho.

Nippy white cup

Anyone noticed the coloured lines on the alloys? I wonder if they are all red or wether they match the car

Chris