ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* Vid of Powelly’s Carisma Clio! :) *

LOL 2000miles in a whole year!!!!!!! :D

200 pfft thats just over the top hehehe ;)

no she goes further than southend hehe! just not very often :p

It does work you muppets!! lol

Link is fine!

That was its annual day out Yoz! :p lol

Had to get video footage or no-one wouldve believed it!! ;)

Its not working for me :(

youre going to show everyone my muppet face or something and i will never know!!!!! :( poo head!

Very cool :) shame you couldnt see ppls faces when we were doing that tho LOL! they looked at me as if i was some weirdo AS IF! ;)

thanks fella they look coolio :)

Cheers ppl glad you like

NB Carisma didnt do my interior if thats what you mean? im guessing thats what you mean :s

They did all the bodywork i would have to sell my body to get my interior done! They are very very expensive but at the same time very very nice!!!

I only have monacos, harnesses, roll cage etc i have kept the inside pretty fresh i didnt want to go over the top :) shes all clean and neat and tidy and thats how i wanted to keep it :)

none :(

yeah i meant the interior my fault.

i like the paintwork tho can i ask how much that cost if you dont want to say dont worry

LOL @ Glenn :D

Urm im not really supposed to say cos they did me a pretty mind blowing deal but worth every penny :) just say it was in the thousands :eek: they arent particularly dear tbh not like ppl think they would be but their work speaks for itself!

They did an absolutely superb job and it shows :) the lights have been fitted spot on and they perfected exactly what i wanted which is very difficult when its me :) LOL

are you thinking of having your interior done then fella?

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Well done Vic - looks MUCH better without that silly Barry Spoiler on it, like the Rims too, looks 100 Times better!

Hey Nick :)

hehe! tell me about it!! just been looking at pics from a year ago and the difference is incredible!! didnt realise how different she really looked

I am in 100% agreement :)

Thanks fella

Vix :)

RB 182

Looks as cool as ever! :cool:

That paint job just get better everytime I see it!

Aprils going to have to slow down, all that over taking...tut tut :)

hey vix, car looking insane!! colour is mental, vid was gd idea

jus remindin me when ya said bout cost of ya paint was lots, found out the true price of mine the other day when ordering some for some stuff im having painted n i too must of had a pretty gd one off deal on it lol

still waitin 4 car to be sorted out before i re-apply 4 southend, she is in pretty bad shape n kinda ashamed to show her off at mo, will let ya know bout it if ya wanna come down n c her?

prob gonna try goin donny south too, get some shows in this year

Hey fella :)

cheers :D well pleased with it at the moment because i can see light at the end of the tunnel which means i could nearish be finished (although that will never happen ;) )

what you having done then?

Yeah let me know and i will apply too or pop down cos i definitely wanna see her :)

You at FCS this year? I am down there on another stand so let me know!

Cheers Winston and Ballcrusher ;)

Winston just need them rims now fella hehehe!

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 28 April 2005

Hey fella :)

cheers :D well pleased with it at the moment because i can see light at the end of the tunnel which means i could nearish be finished (although that will never happen ;) )

what you having done then?

Yeah let me know and i will apply too or pop down cos i definitely wanna see her :)

You at FCS this year? I am down there on another stand so let me know!

Cheers Winston and Ballcrusher ;)

Winston just need them rims now fella hehehe!
lol know wot ya mean, was cleaning her last nite after work n knew there was so much more i wanted to do n achieve with her, why cant money grow on trees?lol :)

jus havin a bit of repair wk(remem that grit lorry i told ya bout?lol) n general clean up, my roof rails have to be refilled cos the compound he used shrunk n lifted the paint so gonna re-do it with fibreglass n resin, pissed me off but calmed down a lil now. gotta buy a litre of paint 4 it all(were goin halves), gonna spray up my interior while he is at it n was gonna do rear lights but i test fitted them the other day n they look suprisingly wkd as they r, i was quite suprised cos they break up the back a bit n blend in well, gotta shave some of the back off still cos they dnt sit flush at mo

yep will do, maybe get them parked together if we get on stand, got emails from ashley bout the last cruise so he must know my email addy, jus want it lookin flawless before ppl see it again

will be at FCS on cliosport stand, which one u on? will spot ya car anyways no doubt :) ya takin ramps for ya car so as not too damage it?lol. if so mite have to borrow them lol

Yeah but its wicked when you eventually get there and you know you worked hard for it but the waiting is not good LOL!!

ahhhh yes i remember!! coolio just to make her neat and tidy hey :) surprising how much difference that sort of thing makes tho you wouldnt recognise mine from a year ago!! she looked horrible when i look back now hehe!

cant wait to see it all done :) when do you reckon she will be finished?

yep indeedy :) let me know when you next go on i will at least come to see her and maybe get the car on the stand if its a bit warmer!!

i know what you mean worth waiting tho :)

i should be on Cruisin UK stand with a few other clios and 106s etc should be cool :) bit worried about getting in there tho!! not sure my car will make it across the grass!!

i am thinking of taking some LOL!!