ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhall Inn Tonbridge Meet 18th Sept

Mazda Mx5 1.8 Mk2
Hey,

Silly question but i take it were meeting in the car park, since i haven't met any of you guys and gals before?

This is for the driving range i mean!

A ANIMAL
Hey,

Silly question but i take it were meeting in the car park, since i haven't met any of you guys and gals before?

This is for the driving range i mean!

I'll PM you my mobile number mate. Give me a buzz when you arrive, if we'rre not in the car park.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats the best way to guarantee you'll never see your deposit again haha !

No Saltyhair .. no Robbos..... oh dear :dapprove:

Looks like there'll only be 2 of us anyway Sheeptte .. make mine a lager. Thanks :drunk:

Nimbus 197
Lol.. I'm not going im working.. Lol I'll be at the Westerham one and the South Central one.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Black 197
Thats the best way to guarantee you'll never see your deposit again haha !

No Saltyhair .. no Robbos..... oh dear :dapprove:

Looks like there'll only be 2 of us anyway Sheeptte .. make mine a lager. Thanks :drunk:

:drunk:I'll have a Stronbow ta ;)

Oh and looks like i'll be rolling in the GTI as my 197 still isn't done yet ! Be warned it isnt washed and i wont be washing it either :rasp:

Black 197
Good news

Renault called, 197 will be ready tomorrow so the golf's going !! Can't wait to get my RS back

Black 197
See you guys later

Sash i'll text you when at BAT inside BH airport and i'll see you about 5.30 ish..

Fingers crossed Renault have my 197 ready ontime

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Meet is still on for about 6:30ish - the golfers wil probably turn up at 9 or something lol

Rossy will meet u at BH Airport at 5:45, text u later anyways.

Black 197
Got the 197 back, bit filthy but who cares..

Oh and if anybody hasa spare CS sticker i'll love you long time, Mine was used on the 182 which i no longer own.. <3 x

Renaultsport 220T
Right, I'll see you at the range Jon.

Rest of u, find a table outside with the patio heater that works. See you laters.
:)