ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday 24th Sept 'Night at the Dogs'

BlackGold 182
right just over 2 weeks away now so want to get a little convoy going

Thurrock services 5.45

1. Kieran..
2. Twiztid

Last edited:
  Clio 172 cup
I'm in Devon that week, due back Sunday, but mite try and leave early if possible and come meet some of the Kent boys..
If so will be leaving from M2 gravesend junction so could meet the convoy!!!!

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I'll come along.

1. Klloyd89
2. Tyler
3. Twiztid
4. G3 NYX+ Steph.
5. One in a million
6. Vicky
7. Cliojack
8. nightrider renault
9. lrj

Thurrock services 5.45

1. Kieran..
2. Twiztid
3. lrj

BlackGold 182
Oh really? Where abouts in Medway? I will be organising a meet in Maidstone in October most probably but I wanted to get a few more Kent members involved, you should come along to this and join me and twiztid in our little convoy from Medway lol

Clio 172 Cup
Lol I'm front lordswood mate. I have 5 other friends with 172's swell

2 dark blue 1's
2 silver
1 red/orange.

They all from around medway too. Strood n sittingboure

BlackGold 182
Ohh really?? Bring them along! We all a friendly bunch on here! I noticed you took a few photos in graffiti tunnel, I'm looking at doing that some time

I'm in rainham and my friend (twiztid) is in Walderslade

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Ohh really?? Bring them along! We all a friendly bunch on here! I noticed you took a few photos in graffiti tunnel, I'm looking at doing that some time

I'm in rainham and my friend (twiztid) is in Walderslade

I want in!

White mx5 mk1!
i cant say i know em :p imma go ahead and guess ive prob seen all your mates rs's and yours :p around ii drive to much ahahah

BlackGold 182
I can't say I no any of them either lol

By the way guys we will probably be only staying a couple hours not te whole night unless you want to

BlackGold 182
Not long :) let's win lots of money's!!

Okay Adam that's fine doesnt seems like that many are gonna be coming :(

BlackGold 182
Haha I no tell me about it! But I don't think many people would have turned up on a Monday night somehow lol

White mx5 mk1!
My mate dan does down there n plays football sometimes in the underground carpark he got a civic type r silver on White team d's If I didn't work Friday nights at crappy asda id go down Medway city estate, was ment to be really good last Friday no police turned up at all

Clio 172 Cup
My mate dan does down there n plays football sometimes in the underground carpark he got a civic type r silver on White team d's If I didn't work Friday nights at crappy asda id go down Medway city estate, was ment to be really good last Friday no police turned up at all

yea mate it was good,,,, plus they opened the cafe up

White mx5 mk1!
Well just got abut of a horrid text from the persons wedding I was ment to go with saying they don't want my otherhalf there so bugger em I'm comming Kieran lol