ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday 24th Sept 'Night at the Dogs'

BlackGold 182
Right it's tomorrow peeps! Just to remind Everyone, half 6 at Romford or meet at Thurrock services at 5.45 will only be waiting at Thurrock for 10 mins before we set off

MG ZR 1.8
Kieran your car sounded amazing through that tunnel.
Was good to meet you all. :))
nice mc'donalds too haha ;)

BlackGold 182
Thank you! It does sound amazing soon at it hits 4.5k hence why I slowed right down( to your annoyense :p )

But yeaa good meeting a few more people and more names to faces from south east

BlackGold 182
Yeaa but then I guess it was a bit different than what people used to, maybe more if I did another one next year or something

MG ZR 1.8
Thank you! It does sound amazing soon at it hits 4.5k hence why I slowed right down( to your annoyense :p )

But yeaa good meeting a few more people and more names to faces from south east

I was slowing down to do exactly the same thing... Hahaha I love the sound in the tunnel!!

BlackGold 182
Haha yeaa I no you were! I think we shouldn't of all been in same lane really! Lol yeaa me too! So addictive!

MG ZR 1.8
Haha yeaa I no you were! I think we shouldn't of all been in same lane really! Lol yeaa me too! So addictive!

The guy in a ford next to me was like whaaaaat isssss she doing. Hahaha. Cause I kept slowing right down and taking it out of gear.

Nice sounding waste of petrol ;) hahaha

BlackGold 182
Damn you! I didn't get much less! I got 43mpg! The tunnel ruined mine alot going up to 7k lol was worth it though:)

Haha yeaaa people look at you like your mad

MG ZR 1.8
Damn you! I didn't get much less! I got 43mpg! The tunnel ruined mine alot going up to 7k lol was worth it though:)

Haha yeaaa people look at you like your mad

hHahaha. I know it went down to like in the 30s hahaha
Nice waste of petrol there!