ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday 24th Sept 'Night at the Dogs'

BlackGold 182
Saturday 24th Sept 'Night at the Dogs' 6.30pm

Hi everyone!

Well as some of you know I have recently been made a rep for the Medway area, I'm intending on getting more members from my side of Kent involved but first though id try out something a little different to what I've seen on here and get even more 'friendlier' feel about our club

So to start me off I've picked a night at the dogs, some of you may like the idea some may not but its just to test the water but i think it will be a success personally

It would be the usual all parking up and meeting in the car park, little bit of banter, go in for a drink or something to eat and just a few bets on the side for the cracks if you fancy oh and a few photos :D

Weather your interested in betting or dogs it doesnt matter just get your name down and the more the merrier :D Ive given you all plenty of time too :rasp:

Details

Saturday 24th September

6.30pm

Entry Fee £7

Romford Greyhound Stadium

Address :

London Road
Romford
Essex
RM7 9DU

MAP

untitled.jpg

Any more info ...

http://www.romfordgreyhoundstadium.co.uk/

Lets get a list going..

1. Klloyd89

Last edited:
  BlackGold 182
Guys what's your views on this? If there's not enough interest I can organise something else but would like to get people's thoughts on it

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Always good to try something different, as until you do you'll never know.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
My life is full of things I am double booked for at the moment.

That's literally the only night in the whole of September I have anything planned.

A good idea though mate, hope it goes well.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I just checked and yep it's same day i've got tickets for a show in London with the OH:dapprove:

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I can come to this, but for a Medway rep, this isn't anywhere near Medway!
There's a place near digger land (opposite McDonalds) that looks good, seen a few Ferrari's parked outside before.

1. Klloyd89
2. Tyler
3. Twiztid
4. G3 NYX

BlackGold 182
yeaaa i no mate, this is just to build up my reputation as a rep so I can get a few more people from Kent to come to my meets in future, the next meet will be in kent so dont worry:D

SG9 Forester STi
I should be good to come to this :approve: just got to check the dates with work and then I'll add my name to the list :).

MG ZR 1.8
I'll be coming in Adams car! Saves having to clean mine ;).

1. Klloyd89
2. Tyler
3. Twiztid
4. G3 NYX+ Steph.

good idea but it would be my first meet so prob make one of the car meets as its prob easier to get chatting to people lol

BlackGold 182
no come mate, theres gonna be a few peopls first meets, we will have a good chat before we go in dont worry

BlackGold 182
Depends how flush I am haha minimum is £1 so yeaa just a couple of quid probably, unless I get a tip on a dog running at Romford the day before at work lol (never happens)

BlackGold 182
right so come on guys want to get more than this, you haven't gotta bet, it will be like any other meet and have a drink and a laugh if your not interested in betting

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
i can go its on a saturday happy days:race:sorry but how do you add your name to the list?:banghead:

BlackGold 182
Lovely stuff :) I will get a convoy list going in a week or so when we know more about how many more are coming