ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vandalised! Paint stripper

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
quite honestly i think id find the lad and taxi driver ask then for the money nicely and then if no luck id make there lifes a missery! id say 2 wrongs deffinalty make a right.

Never above 25mpg
£2ks worth of damage for a £5 note.

Deffo go round in black at night and paint strip the fcuk out of everything.

clio 172 cup
please kick this blokes head in, the police wont help u without witness etc.
2 many ppl put threads up on here about stuff like this and end up leaving it and paying the bill.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
Get you're rents to describe him to as many eople as possible, then go to different adresses and phone untill he turns up, if he is the culprit and its you're mum or dad who answers to him the look on his face will give it away instantly.

By the way, whats the story with the neighbours "getting back to you"

They either seen/know something or they dont

You sure you dont have any enemies or anyone in you're street who might be pi**ed off at you for some reason.

+1

1.2 Clio
By the way, whats the story with the neighbours "getting back to you"
Sorry i missed this one!
We live opposite an old folks home.
They have different staff for nights.
So when the night staff came in they were left a message. Turns out they knew nothing.
Oh well.
We're not grudged by anyone on our road. It leads from wollaston village upto the more expensive end of wollaston. So no chance of d1cks walking past doing it!
Sister and me going up to the rank tomorrow to see if she can identify the chap.
Then when i've got his reg. I'm going to follow him home, as shifts change back!
Oh and his reg will of course be up on here and as many other forums as i'm on!

Clio X-85 Cup Car
If you are so sure that it was the taxi driver find someone that will say to the police that he saw him..... ;)

Once I managed to find the b*****d who was "key"-ing my car every single night..... Every night and a single scratch.... I wasnt moving the car on porpuse for him to think I was in a bussines trip.... After making him bleed..... I went to his parents, they paid my bill and make him bleed more..... ;)

Turned out to be the ex boyfriend of a girl I was dating that time.....

BMW 330ci Clubsport
If you are so sure that it was the taxi driver find someone that will say to the police that he saw him..... ;).
Yeah you could say you saw his car pull up outside your house at some crazy time in the morning but thought it was someone lost so you dismissed it.. Next morning the cars were trashed! Sorted!

320d
Was way out of order to do that, I know that taxi drivers get a lot of people running off on fares and everytime someone does its straight out of they're pocket, so you can imagine he would be a bit mad but this is taking it a bit far.

Personally i'd try and find him and get some sort of revenge and then go and get the root cause of the problem the scruff who ran off on the fare.

Definately 3 resprays needed though. Who you all insured with btw, i know directline has vandalism cover which means you don't lose your ncb etc.

clio 172 cup
yes but take it out on the person not the car.
i had a fight a couple years ago and the lad kicked a massive dent into my dads car i was like wtf its nothing to do with my dad?

1.2 Clio
Just gone and got some quote's on mine and the merc...
Douglas motors (the thieving n0bs) quoted £2500 for an entire respray of the clio. And the merc the same for the spraying of damaged panels!
Thing is, churchill (mine and mom's insurance company) said we must use them!
But not necessarily for me!
I don't intend to claim as i would lose my NCB and end up paying back what it would cost cash anyway!

t3 corolla 116bhp
pretty sure the "must use" thing is a bit of a myth. i think if you push enough, you can use whoever

total balls of a situation btw. really dunno what i'd do. would be goin mental to say the least

197cup
I would find both the taxi driver and the chav who ran off and boot fu*k into them both! Then a trip round with some paint stripper to get even. What a Cu*ting scumbag!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Im pretty sure you are allowed to use a garage that you chose when it comes to repairing your car.

i dont know about that firm but the taxi firm i use has tracking systems in theyre car? control can see that a car is on the highstreet so they will call that car if someone needs a taxi in town. might be worth finding out if that firm has it and maybe a log. if that taxi retured the following night then it prooves it was him?

RS 182
i dont know about that firm but the taxi firm i use has tracking systems in theyre car? control can see that a car is on the highstreet so they will call that car if someone needs a taxi in town. might be worth finding out if that firm has it and maybe a log. if that taxi retured the following night then it prooves it was him?
It would be circumstantial evidence but not proof.
Proof would be cctv recording, someone seeing him doing the deed or paint/paint stripper which matches the stuff used on the car on his clothing.

Bloody hell, sorry to echo everything that's already been said, but that's really really sickening. They're only cars, but how much of a twisted freak do you have to be to do that to 3 cars, over a pearl diver, when it wasn't even you guys who stung the cabbie. Jesus wept.

I'd find the guy, hand him a TENNER, and spit in his face. No point taking revenge because he's obviously a nasty cnut, and he knows where you live.

Really shitty story this. Mostly because it's so unecessary :(

1.2 Clio
Got the reg

SH02SHO!

Went and waited outside the taxi rank. Sister said yeh thats him. And he gave such an evil stare at her!
We then chased him a bit in my mates CTR lol!

So yeh SH02SHO, try to avoid. But if you cross him, spit at him!

-
Got the reg

SH02SHO!

Went and waited outside the taxi rank. Sister said yeh thats him. And he gave such an evil stare at her!
We then chased him a bit in my mates CTR lol!

So yeh SH02SHO, try to avoid. But if you cross him, spit at him!

will do mate, use them quite often we go out sometimes in stourbridge, ill make a point of avoiding them now.

scum, based next to the buss stop, snooker/pool place arent they?

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Be careful, a lot of these private hire type places are money laundering fronts for gangsters, much like tanning salons.

1.5dci
omg , nitromorse is the best to use mate, burns into the rubber window seals too just to make a good job of that dirty taxi driver =] , then u wanna just keep on at his car until he gets a new 1 then keep on at that , so long as that bloke drives a car it wants trashing

54 astravan 1.7tdci
omg , nitromorse is the best to use mate, burns into the rubber window seals too just to make a good job of that dirty taxi driver =] , then u wanna just keep on at his car until he gets a new 1 then keep on at that , so long as that bloke drives a car it wants trashing

brake fluid is good.sorry about the damage but as said above you dont know what your getting into.the taxi driver sounds like a right loony.