ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vandalised! Paint stripper

Only just seen this! f**king nasty s**t tbh! Will be avoiding ABM in future. I know it sounds gay but I am sure Stourbridge News and Express and Star would be interested in this ;)

RS 182
Only just seen this! f**king nasty s**t tbh! Will be avoiding ABM in future. I know it sounds gay but I am sure Stourbridge News and Express and Star would be interested in this ;)
Without proof they'd probably face a juicy libel action though. :dapprove:

I would never suggest taking the law into your own hands but in a case such as this, where it's clear exactly what's happened, I could sympathise with anyone who did pay this chappie a little visit to at least return the compliment.
Only problem is I can see this escalating if the OP did decide to do something. Do you really need the hassle?
I'd get a basic cctv system/infrared-activated light covering the front drive set up first;)

320d
Hopefully you will be able to find a cheap respray mate. Lad I know had his car done like this on maccies carpark (we both worked there part time at the time) and managed to get it done for £700 and it was a decent job too.

Realy feel for you though, what winds me up about insurance is its for things like this however if you claim for it under the age of 21 then you may aswell not bother because they'll rape you for it for the next 3 years. I think vandalism cover should be standard and NCB should only be applicable for crashes not criminal acts i.e. theft, arson or vandalism.

Car insurance is w**k tbh.

1.2 Clio

Sent Stourbride news some info. Have to wait and see if they publish!
and pictures of said butch sister/brother will be up if you really want lol!

Mini Cooper S sport
Jesus, can't believe the mentality of some people. Really sad to see it. Hundreds of pounds worth of damage for the sake of a fiver.

I don't agree with taking the law into your own hands but my God that driver deserves the s**t kicked out of him.

The local rag would almost certainly publish the pictures especially at this time of year when there's nothing going on.

clios
what a C%$T!!!!! cant beleive people would go to that much hassle for a lil fare, put sum nitromors in a lil fairy washin up bottle, the thick plastic bottles and accidently spill it on his car, on the windows the rubbers and worst of all in all his shuts bonnet shut boot shut every single shut not forgetting the alloys if hes got alloys

If he did that for a fiver, I really wouldn’t do anything to him to be honest, it sucks I know but if he did that for a fiver and u retaliated, he strikes me as the kinda person that would take it even further.... do you really wana wake up with a lit petrol can through your letterbox?

Impreza WRX
get onto sorting the s***s out mate

remember the wise words of homer simpson - 2 wrongs make a right. make him drink the stuff